• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER pre-sale thread; NYCC EXCLUSIVES, UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #1, Crain variants, etc.
5 5

162 posts in this topic

On 9/27/2019 at 5:27 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Here's a big one---

UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #1 (standard cover) s/s Scott Snyder & Charles Soule $155 

Ten (10) spots to start

1) Taxmick1  3878

2) lj808  3877

3) 

4)

5)

https://www.charlessoule.com/latest/2019/7/16/undiscovered-country-my-new-project-with-scott-snyder

undiscovered1.jpg

Rich - I know this is a late ask, but if you have any more of these available I'll take one. No problem if not. Thanks in advance.

On 10/16/2019 at 2:59 PM, ggovel said:

Rich - I know this is a late ask, but if you have any more of these available I'll take one. No problem if not. Thanks in advance.

@ggovel

No problem send me a PM with your information and I'll get you an invoice

I'll be posting a couple Baltimore Comic-Con exclusives later but here's something direct from the convention floor I thought a few people might be interested in.

Directly from Todd Klein these are very limited prints (11x17), apparently only has a handful left no, I believe the Alan Moore had a print run of 150 as did the Alex Ross. That being said these are beautiful prince I got a few I'm going to frame and put on my wall, but they are hand signed by Todd and said artist.

Steve rude and Todd Klein, $75 each

IMG_20191018_143944935.jpg

On 9/23/2019 at 5:42 PM, Robert_L said:

Rich, can I get a copy of this with Crain signing with his ‘Rainbow’ signature? I know it’s a little bit more though.

i would like to have this one as well, still possible?