• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! I'm not going to get rich on this JUNK SALE!
4 4

123 posts in this topic

1957 Capt. Midnight Manual and Decoder.  Manual is excellent condition but was folded in half a long time ago. No color break. Decoder is missing the small red tip on end but works well. Tough to find together!

WAS $75.

NOW $70. Just too hard to find this cool stuff anymore...)

captmidnight1957a.jpg

captmidnight1957b.jpg

captmidnight1957c.jpg

captmidnight1957d.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Classics Illustrated #32 Lorna Doone

Beautiful cover and complete contents done by Matt Baker!

Tight, bright, solid complete copy. Just the most minor spine and edge wear. Cover tight to book and centerfold. Nice, fresh interior pages.

WAS $45.

NOW $40. For a whole book by Matt Baker? 

lornadoone1.jpg

lornadoone2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Crusader Rabbit Four Color #805 1957

Classic 1950's TV show!

A nice, solid, complete copy. A few light creases that do not break color. Some very light spotting top and bottom. No tears or missing pieces. Smooth, tight spine. Off white interior pages.

WAS $25.

NOW $20.

crusaderrabbit1.jpg

crusaderrabbit2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Famous Fantastic Mysteries Aug 1946

Classic tortured people Skull cover!

Sharp, tight copy with full paper spine. Has a small "75" in grease pencil on cover. Couple small edge tears. Tight with fresh interior pages.

$25.

fantasticmysteries8:46a.jpg

fantasticmysteries8:46b.jpg

fantasticmysteries8:46c.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

The Adventures of Superman Collecting. Deluxe slip covered edition with foil Superman logo on front. Lavish 1995 limited edition put out by Russ Cochran. #2293 out of 2500 copies produced. 215 full color pages covering everything Superman. Contributors were the most serious collectors at the time such as Danny Fuchs, Harry Matesky and others. Stuff you just didn't know existed starting at the birth of the character. This is a must have book for the DC or Superman collector. Long out of print and excellent condition.

WAS $75. plus either media mail or flat rate postage to be determined by the buyer.

NOW $65.

supermanbook1.jpg

supermanbook2.jpg

supermanbook3.jpg

supermanbook4.jpg

supermanbook5.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Suzie #82 Aug 1951

Awsome GGA title by the folks that brought you Archie. Maybe my favorite title from the publisher.

Has a tip off top right corner. A large piece off back cover. Small, light circular stain in center. Just minor wear otherwise with nice supple interior paper and well bound to covers.

$20.

suzie1.jpg

suzie2.jpg

I'll leave you for now with a cool one...

Dennis the Menace #42 May 1960

Classic and impossible to find "Fish in the Face" cover! Everybody knows about the classic LB Cole Criminals on the Run issue. But those of us who seek out there don't have a lot of other choices. There are only a small hand full of these esoteric covers (maybe 5). This is one of them. Has a fish in the face story inside as well. Such a cheap and worthless book, that no dealer would bother with it. Buy this one or look forever for another.

Nice, flat, tight, bright copy. Smooth tight spine with book and centerfold tight to covers. No missing pieces, tears or creases. Has some light minor spotting but a decent copy.

$50.

No drop on this one. To weird and hard to find. Am real surprised it is still here actually.

dennacemenace1.jpg

dennacemenace2.jpg

dennacemenace3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

OK, gotta do some stuff so that is it for now. Maybe later this afternoon or tomorrow for sure.

By the way, are you getting the title of this thread yet? I'm not here you dazzle you with the big pretty books. Rick and others do a far better job than I do. All I can deliver is affordable cheap surprises for the common man this time. Just stuff I bumped into that was unusual, cheap or cool.

Later!

I'm following friend,just cash poor and pocket lint rich!Some great stuff as always.Folks are nuts not grabbing this stuff!That Wanted,the Dollman-the decoder ect ect ect out of site!

And the fish in the face cover! @lizards2 did you know about that one?

22 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Underworld True Crime Stories #2 April-May 1948

One of the best crime titles. Used in Seduction of the Innocent page 95 (female electrocution panel). Full of GGA, Lingerie and graphic violence.

A low grade but complete copy. Spine is rolled and flattened. There is bug and water damage down right side of book. Book is dirty but solid. Some spine tears. A filler copy and cheap for the lurid contents!

$25.

underworld1.jpg

:takeit:

22 hours ago, Robot Man said:

I'll leave you for now with a cool one...

Dennis the Menace #42 May 1960

Classic and impossible to find "Fish in the Face" cover! Everybody knows about the classic LB Cole Criminals on the Run issue. But those of us who seek out there don't have a lot of other choices. There are only a small hand full of these esoteric covers (maybe 5). This is one of them. Has a fish in the face story inside as well. Such a cheap and worthless book, that no dealer would bother with it. Buy this one or look forever for another.

Nice, flat, tight, bright copy. Smooth tight spine with book and centerfold tight to covers. No missing pieces, tears or creases. Has some light minor spotting but a decent copy.

$50.

dennacemenace1.jpg

Technically I think this qualifies as a "Fish in the Ear" cover. (Which, to be fair, is an even harder set to put together.)  :sumo:

1 minute ago, Point Five said:

Technically I think this qualifies as a "Fish in the Ear" cover. (Which, to be fair, is an even harder set to put together.)  :sumo:

Wasn't that covered in an episode of Family Guy?  hm