• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inside Jokes only the Comics Section of the CGC Boards Would Get...
4 4

407 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, CAHokie said:

11362A40-CA4B-4FE5-8DD7-A69715C812FA.thumb.jpeg.e324224bb40c9de4fe04fce7b6dae4a1.jpeg

Kraven wanted to say hello and let you all know he is doing well in retirement. He is just going out for his morning hunt before meeting up with a few ladies later! 

Wow, does that bring up some memories.  I got so bored waiting for Designer Toast to pick Kraven up I created a whole picture story about him  lol

I guess that thread is gone.  The pics anyways.  It was part of the old boards.

1136427862_kravenswithbeers.thumb.jpg.14cb054832d8bce3105f03a46725e619.jpg

135548338_zzladiesandgentlemeni.thumb.jpg.79e9b5f4f4e03db88095003733d5ba1f.jpg

1544182280_yes22.thumb.jpg.a02efab1dc77605499284c258d2f3bf4.jpg

IMG_20160720_201553576.thumb.jpg.2528d7cbfac68cbe6338b6760af44cb6.jpg

My main hope was the book I made to go with Kraven and pictured people taking it to cons getting signatures in it and pasting photos and tickets and all sorts of things.  I wanted it to become a collectible when Kraven had made his rounds....

11 hours ago, Jeffro™ said:

This thread is just KRAZY.

3 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Huzza

Yup. Once Jimmers arrives, randomness is guaranteed.

Which is good.

11 hours ago, kav said:

My main hope was the book I made to go with Kraven and pictured people taking it to cons getting signatures in it and pasting photos and tickets and all sorts of things.  I wanted it to become a collectible when Kraven had made his rounds....

CAHokie should be able to tell us 

2081968754_3amigos(13).thumb.JPG.7486540c1ce668e0070b420642f12230.JPG

5 hours ago, Senormac said:

CAHokie should be able to tell us 

2081968754_3amigos(13).thumb.JPG.7486540c1ce668e0070b420642f12230.JPG

I have the book! I would never throw it away. Kav, you started the book so if at anytime you want it back, I will send it to you. You deserve to have it. As far as Kraven, he was originally mine before he became famous and began his travels so I would like to keep him. He is like a member of the family now! Lol

2 minutes ago, CAHokie said:

I have the book! I would never throw it away. Kav, you started the book so if at anytime you want it back, I will send it to you. You deserve to have it. As far as Kraven, he was originally mine before he became famous and began his travels so I would like to keep him. He is like a member of the family now! Lol

no i just wondered if the book got filled with cool stuff or not.

When Kraven’s travels ended, I posted every picture of the book in the thread. Except for that one stupid picture that someone added that made me :sick:

It never really had that many entries. Let me know if you want it though.

2 minutes ago, CAHokie said:

When Kraven’s travels ended, I posted every picture of the book in the thread. Except for that one stupid picture that someone added that made me :sick:

thx I'll look it up you keep it.

3 minutes ago, CAHokie said:

ok I went to last page of travels and I asked to post pics and nothing after that do you have link?

10 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

Yup. Once Jimmers arrives, randomness is guaranteed.

Which is good.

We live in a society,and I feel a constant urge to disrupt it!

Community!Huzzah!

I think it was Jeffro that had that as his avatar for ages,and MetalPSI in his sigline?(community and huzzah with a stickish figure that is)

Edited by porcupine48