• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inside Jokes only the Comics Section of the CGC Boards Would Get...
4 4

407 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

:whatthe:

Yup.

Not a good guy our Thomas.

So like I've said... I am waiting for apple to build my computer and send it to me... 

I still plan on using this machine but it's time to really trim some of the fat on it... so far I have deleted 10,000+ files and recovered about 50gb of HD space on it. 

I cam across this one... lol 

This supports the "I'm going to sue everyone threats" people have been yelling about over the years whenever they do something wrong and people call them out on it. 

This was when Red Rock's wife or Red Rocks disguising himself as his wife threatened to sue. 

IMG_0456.PNG

4 hours ago, Beige said:

That was actually pretty bad - didn't he get 20 yrs for trying to beat her to death whilst we were all mocking their 'sales room'?

It was even worse than that and I felt horrible for her.

He scammed a board member and was nominated here to the Hall of Shame.

All of his posts have been deleted, but.I think he and his wife might have came in here and started arguing with forum members either before or after the nomination (I might be wrong).

And then he did this to his wife about four months later. :frown:

Edited by Domo Arigato

19 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

It was even worse than that and I felt horrible for her.

He scammed a board member and here is the link where the board member nominated him to the Hall of Shame.

All of his posts have been deleted, but.I think he and his wife might have came in here and started arguing with forum members either before or after the nomination (I might be wrong).

And then he did this to his wife about four months later. :frown:

:whatthe: 

You just never know.. I wonder if the argument was over the $16k for the comic?  Regardless to go to that extreme is just mind blowing.  

42 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

So like I've said... I am waiting for apple to build my computer and send it to me... 

I still plan on using this machine but it's time to really trim some of the fat on it... so far I have deleted 10,000+ files and recovered about 50gb of HD space on it. 

This supports the "I'm going to sue everyone threats" people have been yelling about over the years whenever they do something wrong and people call them out on it. 

This was when Red Rock's wife or Red Rocks disguising himself as his wife threatened to sue. 

IMG_0456.PNG

ask her ok libel I can grasp but can you tell me where's the slander here, you being an attorney and all?

13 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I wonder if the argument was over the $16k for the comic?

That was a completely different couple and a different scenario.

The links I posted were connected to the picture of a messy room full of comics here......and some posts were made afterwards regarding that picture......including the one by Beige which I quoted and responded to.

Edited by Domo Arigato

2 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

That was a completely different couple and a different scenario.

The links I posted were connected to the picture made several posts up of a messy room full of comics......and some posts were made afterwards regarding that picture......including the one by Beige which I quoted and responded to.

Ah.. ok. Ran those two together.   Thanks for clearing that up.

9 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

IMG_0456.PNG

You can tell how intimidated I was...it took me a whole 2 minutes to reply.  :D

4 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I also found Jimmy Linguini's "lost" video of him rapping Cal's meltdown post to the boards from 2011? 2013?

I contacted and sent it to him.  That is for him to repost though. lol 

@Jimmy Linguini

10 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

lol This was when the Mods had a sense of humor before they would lock or poof your post. lol 

@lizards2 You will appreciate this one. 

IMG_6082_2.PNG

Seriously - they have been on a rampage lately, inflicting pain and angst.

4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Seriously - they have been on a rampage lately, inflicting pain and angst.

lol As I clean out photo albums I come across a lot of things that I screen capped to send to a few people as I was on my way to work in the morning.  Some of this stuff is hilarious... like the Mitch Missed Connections post. 

On 8/9/2020 at 1:26 AM, Buzzetta said:

IMG_0456.PNG

Deleted by Wertham

21 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

Deleted by Wertham

Whenever I need a laugh and fall down a CGC rabbit hole, I open up a Cal thread.

This was the last one...

Edited by Buzzetta