• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about a trade
3 3

86 posts in this topic

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

Looks like the book sat in the sun all day

Yeah.  It’s unfortunate.  It’s still a key book of a top tier character, but the fading will definitely shrink the buyer pool. 

However, if someone wants a decently structured copy and can’t spend a lot, this copy would be the way to go.  

After all, it’s still a DD 1!

29 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:
37 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

God made the earth on day 1 or 2, and is billions of years old, because he didn't make time until the 3rd day...

lol

wut

You don't subscribe to the Neal Adams comic artist Philosophy? lol You can probably find it on the interweb (: 

7 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Yeah.  It’s unfortunate.  It’s still a key book of a top tier character, but the fading will definitely shrink the buyer pool. 

However, if someone wants a decently structured copy and can’t spend a lot, this copy would be the way to go.  

After all, it’s still a DD 1!

Agreed

Wanted to chop your post to quote it but I'll try to analyze and express my opinion effectively.

Definetly a top tier book to have in ones collection, and definetly the buyer pool is shrunk by the fading, no different than I imagine signature series does the same thing.

An amazing post by the way(thumbsu:foryou:

13 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Define what you just said or be disintegwated.

He has videos on Christian stations that the earth is contracting etc and some other ideas...

While the bible does say God made the earth on day 1 or 2 and times + seasons on the 3rd, some of that was used to explain the unexplainable...

While I'm a believer, evidently it was a poorly made joke, I figure everyone had heard of Neal Adams philosophy...

You can buy his universe cds from his website etc....

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

He has videos on Christian stations that the earth is contracting etc and some other ideas...

While the bible does say God made the earth on day 1 or 2 and times + seasons on the 3rd, some is of that was used to explain the unexplainable...

While I'm a believer, evidently it was a poorly made joke, I figure everyone had heard of Neal Adams philosophy...

You can also comment on these things via the water cooler and the thread Time travel.

Like most places on earth, you are quite welcome.:foryou:

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

He has videos on Croatian stations that the earth is contracting etc and some other ideas...

While the bible does say God made the earth on day 1 or 2 and times + seasons on the 3rd, some is of that was used to explain the unexplainable...

Sounds like a solid 'pass'. lol

Anyway, I've been in the market for Daredevil #1 and agree if it was the only way to get one that I'd settle for sunfaded, but that would be an extreme circumstance. Sunfaded does lower the buyer pool, and I don't think it's "price" is to that point yet......

Someone once offered me a book once with a heavy fade for about 30% off guide for the grade.  I still declined.  Getting the faded book would have saved me about $1500-$1800.  There is a reason he could not sell it. 

A dead horse might be free but it still isn't going to get you anywhere.