• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Creatures on the Loose #16 CGC 9.4 OW/W (1st Gullivar Jones Warrior of Mars) & Creatures on the Loose #22 CGC 9.4 OW Thongor Warrior of Lost Lemuria with Steranko Bondage Cover
1 1

19 posts in this topic

• 1st unqualified :takeit:in the thread gets the book or books.
  • Shipping in the Continental U.S. is a flat $14.95 for USPS priority mail regardless of the number of items you buy. (Boxed, bubblewrapped, packing peanuts to ensure safe arrival) .  Contact me via PM if you are out of the US.  
  • No probation listers or Hall of Shamers
  • Paypal is preferred, but personal checks, money orders, OK too.   
  • Payment required within 7 days of invoicing. 
  • Returns accepted within 14 days.  I do ask though that you pay return shipping.
  • PM me if you need more photos. 
  • As always, my thanks! 
  • My Kudos Thread:

:news: SOLD NerV

Conan #11  CGC 0341879004  White Pages Last GPA Sale 04/18 for $153  

Asking $140

Conan #11.jpg

Edited by picon3
updated, price reductions SOLD, further reductions, Moved to another venue reopened with price reductions

Creatures on the Loose #16

Part of the “Picture Frame Era” of Marvel Covers published from November 1971 to December 1972, Creatures on the Loose #16. 

Gil Kane Cover with first appearance of Gullivar Jones, Warrior of Mars adapted from Edwin L. Arnold plus two reprint stories including the two titled stories, “The Impossible Tunnel” originally from Strange Tales #96 and “The Frightened Man” from Tales to Astonish #33. 

Written by Roy Thomas, pencilled by Gil Kane, and inked by Bill Everett.

This was submitted by me to CGC, but not pressed or cleaned.  Might be a candidate for both to try to get to a higher grade. 

Case:  Four posts intact, no significant scratches or blemishes.

ASKING $65.00

COTL #16.jpg

IMG_0564.JPG

IMG_0567.JPG

IMG_0565.JPG

IMG_0249.JPG

IMG_0248.JPG

IMG_0250.JPG

Edited by picon3
reopened, shipping changed

Creatures on the Loose #18  0780433013  Off-White to White  Last GPA $52 in 08/11 

Asking $75

:news: SOLD to Bowenfire @ 20% off!

COTL #18.jpg

Edited by picon3
SOLD

Amazing Adventures #20  0781101001  Off-White to White  Last GPA Sale $102 in 05/17

Asking $75

:news: SOLD to Bowenfire @ 20% off!

Amazing Adventures #20.jpg

Edited by picon3
SOLD

On 8/22/2019 at 6:31 PM, picon3 said:
  • 1st unqualified :takeit:in the thread gets the book or books.
  • Shipping in the Continental U.S. is a flat $14.95 for USPS priority mail regardless of the number of items you buy. (Boxed, bubblewrapped, packing peanuts to ensure safe arrival) .  Contact me via PM if you are out of the US.  
  • No probation listers or Hall of Shamers
  • Paypal is preferred, but personal checks, money orders, OK too.   
  • Payment required within 7 days of invoicing. 
  • Returns accepted within 14 days.  I do ask though that you pay return shipping.
  • PM me if you need more photos. 
  • As always, my thanks! 
  • My Kudos Thread:

Conan #11  CGC 0341879004  White Pages Last GPA Sale 04/18 for $153  

Asking $140

Conan #11.jpg

At 20% off, take

Creatures on the Loose #22

Classic bondage Jim Steranko cover on the first appearance of Thongor! Warrior of Lost Lemuria!

Written by George Alec Effinger, pencils by Val Mayerik, and inked by Vince Colleta.

Adapted from the original stories by Lin Carter. 

Case:  Older style case with four posts intact, no significant scratches or blemishes, but minor surface scuffing.  Label on top is sharp and crisp.  No lifting or creasing.   

All slabs shipped boxed with plenty of packing material (bubblewrap/packing peanuts) to ensure safe arrival.

ASKING $60.00

IMG_0599.JPG

IMG_0600.JPG

IMG_0601.JPG

IMG_0602.JPG

IMG_0603.JPG

IMG_0604.JPG

Edited by picon3
reopened, shipping changed