• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wizard World Chicago 2019
4 4

75 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, Bumble Kitty said:

I didn't realize I took so many pictures.

We are very grateful you did. :applause:

I mentioned this in the Comic Events forum, but I was impressed with the overall selection of both GA and mid-high grade SA books at the con this year.  @Batmanderson, @comicquant, and I went to Wizard Chicago in 2017, and we all agreed that we were underwhelmed with the selection that year.  This year was somewhat of a test to see if we kept it on the schedule for travel moving forward or not, but we all were pleased with what we found.  I picked up a nice GA Cap and my son loaded up on a bunch of SA Actions for his collection.  

We'll be back next year, and hopefully by then we will convince @comicquant to grab that copy of Cowpuncher #1 that he really, really wants.

3 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

This guy looks dangerous.  Like perhaps his baseball affiliations can’t be trusted.  In the parlance of our times- jussayin’

Yep. A rough Houston fan. Steer clear. 

He couldn't even be bothered to set up a real booth. :eek: