• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man 238 (7.0), 239 (8.5), 300 (6.5), 360 (9.6), 361 (9.2)

6 posts in this topic

REFERENCES
None - this is my first sale. My only other transactions are several SS purchases from Rich Henn.

ACCEPTED PAYMENT
Venmo, bitcoin, or PayPal

TERMS OF SALE
First  :takeit: in the thread gets the book. No returns on CGC books unless it was damaged in shipping. Update: All of the slabs are in the same condition I received them from CGC, but will accept a return if there's any markings on the CGC slab that you are not satisfied with if you cover the shipping to me. No sales to probational or Hall of Shame members. Can provide scans of back covers upon request.

SHIPPING
Free within the US by Priority mail.Will ship within 1 business day.

Amazing Spider-Man 238 CGC 7.0 - Sold

Amazing Spider-Man 239 CGC 8.5 - $35.00

Amazing Spider-Man 300 Newstand CGC 6.5 - Sold

Amazing Spider-Man 360 CGC 9.6 (2 copies available) - $50.00

Amazing Spider-Man 361 CGC 9.2 - Sold

ASM 300 Cover (6.5).jpg

ASM 360 Cover (#1).jpg

ASM 361 Cover.jpg

ASM 238 (Cover).jpg

ASM 239 (Cover).jpg

Edited by SBRobin

AMS 361 sold. Will check on the ASM 300 case when I get to the office on Monday. For the ASM 300, I think the large one is a scratch on the case. I have updated the listing to reflect that I will also offer refunds if anyone isn't satisfied with the condition of the slab, or I will reduce the price to cover a reslab.