• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

all of the timely painted covers f.s. many rare books
2 2

15 posts in this topic

i'll take it on thread trumps p.m. negotiations, but I'll consider reasonable counters.  returns accepted.  $12 s/h domestic, we'll figure up actual if border-crossing needed.  paypal fine.

venus 7, lost valley, with c.o.a.   5.5, ow/w.  gpa is going to be of little help on several of these, as they are rare and/or seldom at market.  only one pedigreed copy of this has ever sold [d copy], ages ago.   let's say $750.

venus7.jpg

lostvalley.jpg

patsy walker 25, 4.0, o/w.   top staple popped on back, but still holdin' on.   jagged edge tears b.c. side-edge and a little on f.c. that you can see.   never a gpa sale.  i guess a hundred even will do.

pw25.jpg

'til i slabbed this one recently, only a 3.5 had ever been graded.   this gorgeous thing is only graded this low because of a b.c. stain.  front cover is pristine.   naturally no way to price it off comps, so i'm just going to say $3,000.   keeping it will not be a burden to me.

mitzi10.thumb.jpeg.8424e761e1429693fd1c6b1f5651c715.jpeg