• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Price drops Sensation Comics #27 and #38 (the hard to find Christmas Cover) CGC Wonder Woman
2 2

11 posts in this topic

I upgraded two more books, so these are my undercopies. The Sensation 38 is fairly impossible, it just keeps going up. I'm prorating what I paid for the upgrade as my asking price. I'd prefer selling them here of course. While Wonder Woman and Sensation have been undervalued for many years, it seems that more people are discovering them lately.

I take Paypal or personal checks/money orders.

Shipping is exactly what it costs me. I do pay for private insurance, so that's included. I will ship anywhere as long as you will pay the shipping fees. I will only ship this priority mail. I prefer shipping signature required, if you don't want to have to sign for it, let me know, but I am not responsible if it's lost.

Returns for any reason as long as you let me know within 7 days of receipt. On CGC books you pay return postage.

No list people please. 
Short time payments are possible, but you have to pay on the day you specify (or before)  or I will have to cancel the sale and keep 10% unless you notify me ahead of time and I approve the reason.  

Edited by skypinkblu

Sensation 27, cgc 3.5 apparent. 

While I don't normally critique grades, I think sometimes notations that affect the grades might be a little over the top. CGC says there is trimming on the lower right. There is paper that sticks out from the centerfold, it was just miscut paper, so I'm not sure that there was an attempt to deceive on the grade if a kid cut some off. The book is a nice copy. 
I'm going to price it lower than if i prorated it  because of the label, but you will be getting a nice book. Bin is $275.  
$225.00

1335956939_sensation27photo.thumb.jpg.f54dffb2979283a4635bd2ac55e069fa.jpg871282388_sensation27cgc35tfront.thumb.jpeg.58c6f5d5bb8ae6d7c3a5f81b910769f8.jpeg293004453_sensation27cgct35back.thumb.jpeg.743620c5d949dadcbea15cffa4cd240c.jpeg

Edited by skypinkblu