• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walking Dead #100 Red Foil Edition SS CGC 9.8 (Signed Kirkman & Adlard) CUSTOM NEGAN LABEL! CLOSED

1 post in this topic

THREAD CLOSED - OFF TO EBAY! :) 

Welcome to Sensei Ryan's humble THE WALKING DEAD sales thread!

Rules :rulez:

1. No HOS members, members on probation (probies), or other baddies.

2. I accept PAYPAL only at this time. Payment must be received within 48 hours (all items will be shipped out to you within 48 hours of receiving payment as well).

3. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Insured Mail with Tracking and is INCLUDED in the sales prices for CONUS buyers only that are agreed upon for the books (either with purchased outright or with best offer). Sorry but no international sales at this time (unless we've done business before).

4. Conditional :takeit: trumps any and all negotiations via PM. Once I have confirmed a purchase via PM, however, the item will be considered sold and off the market.

5. If you have any questions at any time, please do not hesitate to contact me :) I do not have a kudos thread on here but I do have 2 eBay accounts (1 with 2,200+ positive feedback ratings with no negatives and another with 240+ positive feedback ratings with no negatives). Please PM me if you need these usernames or would like any references. Typically I'm a buyer on the boards but I'm selling a couple of extra books, hence, this sales thread.

6. No returns on these items (please PM me with any questions before purchase).

Here we go…

The Walking Dead #100 Red Foil Edition SS CGC 9.8 (Signed by Robert Kirkman & Charlie Adlard) with a custom NEGAN CGC label - $1,550 or best offer!

Only 22 signed copies on the census - HIGHEST GRADED - arguably the most sought after copy of Walking Dead #100 including the 1st appearance of NEGAN & LUCILLE & the death of GLENN!  Get it now before NEGAN hits the big screen!  WE ARE NEGAN!

IMG_0414.thumb.jpg.a2986f0be057bd9c3fc0e7ca3db90d8b.jpg

IMG_0413.thumb.jpg.027b49af566f2f51f82ecfc390806862.jpg

IMG_0415.thumb.jpg.444adb31209e84eadaf07b9990bbeee8.jpg

IMG_0416.thumb.jpg.1e1cbb2a4fca757739c86ff3771d6622.jpg

That's it for now - PM me with any questions!!!

Edited by Sensei Ryan
Closing the thread - off to eBay