• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ok, what happen to Gabe? Seriously.
1 1

32 posts in this topic

I don't know how to traverse the Journal section nor do I care to. Last I heard Gabe had taken the train to meet his future wife that he met on the internet cartoon sex chatroom whatever and if that didn't work out, he was to marry the sister Sam. These women had some sort of super powers that were not entirely clear to me. They were all to meet at a police station, because that way it would be on the up and up and no worries would be produced.

Any number of well meaning boardies tried each in their own way (tough love, soft love, just plain old love) to bring Gabe back to reality with no results that I could see.

Well?

Edited by NoMan

1 hour ago, Artboy99 said:

who is Gabe?

He had a journal in the journal section of boards. There were many facets of his journal (bitcoins, making one million selling comics) but I only started recently reading when his journal kept showing up in hot (trending?) threads. At this point he had met a woman on an internet "2nd life" kinda sex avatar gathering website of the like minded. (Please don't ask me to explain this more because I don't understand either.) This woman and her sister had super powers (Please don't ask me to explain this more because I don't understand either.) Many well meaning folk had tried to warn Gabe something was not right and to be careful. He ignored warnings, had boarded a train to travel to a police station somewhere to meet woman (for safety reasons), whom if he did not marry than he would marry the sister. 

That's all I know.

Edited by NoMan

Haven’t checked his journal in about a week+. 

Did he head out to meet her?  Is that what you’re saying?

He’s a “unique” person.  I think he has a heart of gold and an interminable optimism about him.  It’s commendable, but also worriesome.  

Ive followed his journal since the inception.  I’ve clowned him for it.  I’ve also encouraged him.  He’s a good kid.  He’s also a naive kid.  

I wish him the best.  I also hope, for his sake, that he keeps his guard up.  I’m not sure that’s something he’s capable of.  

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm convinced the whole Road to Success Journal is all just a long running prank. When you think it couldn't get any worse it does. From selling enough comics to one day sell a million dollar book, to fighting with parents, to religion then onto bitcoin and meeting a wife online, it's just all too good to be true. I'm sure the next update will involve something along the lines of being imprisoned, staring a cult, escaping near death, contracting a disease or losing a limb.

(shrug)

Or he'll somehow find his way in outer space. 

Edited by Brandon Shepherd

7 minutes ago, comics4all said:

I missed out on Gabe but I feel like I had my own Gabe with Bee yotch Coin Swarmi!

What happened to him?

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

I believe he founded a new crypt-o-currency and retired to the bahamas with a load of Action #1's.