• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAF down again

34 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, artdealer said:

Yes, I know all about it.

I will have a new website through Bill Cox today or tomorrow, and this is one of the bugs to be worked out.

MI

Nice website. I was browsing through it today. 

11 minutes ago, cloud cloddie said:

Something up with CAF? I’m not getting the hourly emails and twice daily recap emails. 

yeah, they said emails were being created but not sent, but there is a page on the site where you can see those emails (if you are logged in)

I can't remember where I saw that post, maybe facebook.

Malvin

28 minutes ago, cloud cloddie said:

Something up with CAF? I’m not getting the hourly emails and twice daily recap emails. 

Where does CAF have an hourly email alert option?  I've found only the twice-daily option.

28 minutes ago, cloud cloddie said:

It should be right below that - CAF keyword searches

53BCF09F-2CB8-4314-BACE-0CE6E9CBF3DE.jpeg

You're being very kind walking me through this.  I'm running the risk of being very tedious, but that link only shows me my saved list of searches, and a link to Advance Searches, which says nothing about hourly email alerts.

Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 9.10.37 PM.png

28 minutes ago, thethedew said:

You're being very kind walking me through this.  I'm running the risk of being very tedious, but that link only shows me my saved list of searches, and a link to Advance Searches, which says nothing about hourly email alerts.

Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 9.10.37 PM.png

My bad. It’s the CAF for sale alert (text message). But put your email in. 

A90CF438-945D-4292-A92B-D9123F81CED4.jpeg