• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It is time to sell my DC Treasuries
1 1

14 posts in this topic

1.) :takeit: or PM's whatever comes first.

2.) Probation or Hosers are NOT allowed.

3.) Will only ship to U.S.A and Puerto Rico.

4.) Books will be mailed on Saturday's only.

5.) Payment Method: Paypal.

6.) Buyer will pay for shipping - Priority Mail Box including Signature Confirmation and insurance.

Edited by vane

10 minutes ago, telerites said:

i wish CGC graded these.  Great looking copies.  Did you hang on to your DC Digest collection?  I know you worked hard on those and these as well to find uber HG copies.

Thanks!

I sold most of my DC Digests. 

9.8 NM/MT

$900

This is extremely hard to find in this condition due to the black cover. This book is from 1974, so a 45 year old book in this condition is pretty much uncanny. You can still smell the fresh newsstand from the book. 

AF6800BF-B8A2-4C92-BB3A-C8AEC8B30512.jpeg

6621DE2E-D8E2-4A45-AE4B-0347F22EB471.jpeg

Edited by vane

Yes, those are beauties!  I have all of these but the Ghosts one.  Of course, I bought mine at the Drug Store back in the 70's, so they are VERY WELL read!  For some reason, while my other comics were either thrown out or sold for pennies on the quarter back then, I've always managed to keep the Treasuries.