• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed
3 3

57 posts in this topic

Happy Sunday All!

It’s been a while since I’ve been on the boards and there’s so many of you’ve that probably wondered where I’ve been all this time.   Well, taking care of two little kids can explain it all.   I’ve still been collecting on and off when I could.   I’ve missed the old board members and missed doing those recaps for you all back then.   The reason why I’m back is the Mrs needs a new car and she’s giving me the side eye to help her fund a good down payment for her new car.   She currently has a 2006 Honda Civic that is on it’s last leg and I can’t have her driving the kids in the clunker for safety reasons.   Anyways, I’m back to list some GA/SA/BA books.   There will be some nice books towards the end..  saving the best for last!  :headbang:

Below are the rules… 

1. No probation folks please.

2. Paypal, check, money orders are accepted.   Payments must be received at least one week after I send invoices out unless we discuss a payment plan.   Time payments accepted, but please discuss with me via PM beforehand.

3.  Take it  :takeit:  in thread trumps PM unless I state otherwise.   I will try to keep the thread updated on status’ of books.  ie:  Book is on hold via PM.  Books on hold will trump 'take it' in thread as I'm working with buyer on sell of said book.

4.  CGC graded books - no returns.   Raw books - returns accepted after 14 days of shipment date.  Please contact me via PM if books are not as described or you find any other issues with the book(s) that I may have missed.   I will try to provide as much details about the raw books as possible.  Apologies if I miss any issue(s) with them in advance.

5. Shipping cost:

in the US:   $12 for raw books (1-8 books)

$15 for graded books (1-5 books)

outside of the US:   whatever it costs me to ship to you.

Apologies too to anyone’s whose name I may have forgotten… it’s been years!!  :foryou:

Let’s get on with the show..  :banana:

Edited by decepticon
closing