• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cap #117 cgc 9.6 brings $500!

13 posts in this topic

Don't you hate losing books by a few measly dollars? It really gets under my skin.

Well..had I remembered it, I certainly would've. That's why I was pissed, I completely spaced off the auction. I don't use sniper software so I have to remember the auction in order to bid :\

Brian

Not until they write a crappy -script for him, spend 100M+ to bring that crappy -script to life, then cast Mel Gibson or some other "superstar" to play him, in the hopes that people will be too drawn to the sparkle in his eyes and the glint of his teeth, to notice that the movie blows.

For the 2 month period before the whole pile of [!@#%^&^] is released in theatres, Cap books will get that respect you speak of.

I am going to bid $1,200,000 for all everything.

This sounds like a good strategy if you want to make sure you win whatever you bid on...not so great for getting good deals though! frown.gif