• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 2019 CONSIGNMENT ... Recap PAGE 102 .... 30% OFF Raw and 15% OFF CGC
18 18

2,075 posts in this topic

On 9/15/2019 at 1:37 AM, jimjum12 said:

VAULT OF HORROR 40                                   3.5                                        OW                                       $ 90 … Heavy subscription type crease … nice gloss 

IMG_0605.JPG

IMG_0606.JPG

Take it at 30% off

On 10/10/2019 at 5:43 AM, jimjum12 said:

ASM 156                                          5.0                                  OW/W                              $ 30 …. 30cent PRICE VARIANT

DSCN8259.JPG

Take at 30% off

On 10/10/2019 at 5:48 AM, jimjum12 said:

ASM 157                                             7.0                                 OW/W                                  $ 75  30cent PRICE VARIANT

DSCN8262.JPG

DSCN8263.JPG

Take at 30% off

On 12/1/2019 at 9:34 PM, jimjum12 said:

STRANGE FANTASY 13                                          5.0                              OW                  $ 370 … sharp midgrade example. Bondage cover. a bit of interior cover tanning

DSCN8935 (2).JPG

Take it at 30% off

On 10/10/2019 at 2:57 AM, jimjum12 said:

ASM 122                                     7.0 +                                          OW/W                       $ 185 .. Foxing bc

DSCN8201.JPG

DSCN8202.JPG

Take at 30% off

1 hour ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Yup- Thanks

All good. I just missed that. So much going on in this thread and trying to do it on my phone I was sure I was going to take something that already had been picked up . 

I'm trying to keep this updated but I did miss a few at first. I'll need to double check the variants... some of those may be gone too, I know the Strange Fantasy is still there, and at 30% off, that one is a screaming bargain. I'll work on invoices at the first of the week. Anyone who claimed something I still had listed as available, but wasn't, will get free shipping. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

8 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I'm trying to keep this updated but I did miss a few at first. I'll need to double check the variants... some of those may be gone too, I know the Strange Fantasy is still there, and at 30% off, that one is a screaming bargain. I'll work on invoices at the first of the week. Anyone who claimed something I still had listed as available, but wasn't, will get free shipping. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Yeah I kept going back to the Strange Fantasy wondering why it was still there or  if I’d missed it being taken. Hell of a bargain and I appreciate it. 

3 hours ago, oceans11 said:

All good. I just missed that. So much going on in this thread and trying to do it on my phone I was sure I was going to take something that already had been picked up . 

No worries! I did the same thing with the sea devils... whole lotta thread to handle!! lol  Although I do love @jimjum12 recaps with the hyperlinks!!

On 2/16/2020 at 9:54 PM, jimjum12 said:

AMAZING ADULT FANTASY  9                              4.0                          OW                            $ 95  Small drop like stains to fc, nice eye appeal...

DSCN9449.JPG

take it at 30% off

On 2/16/2020 at 9:03 PM, jimjum12 said:

ADVENTURES INTO TERROR 5                                    5.0+                         c/ow                                   $ 125

DSCN9428 (2).JPG

DSCN9429.JPG

take it at 30% off