• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 2019 CONSIGNMENT ... Recap PAGE 102 .... 30% OFF Raw and 15% OFF CGC
18 18

2,075 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

ASM 7                                                                      4.5 +                                              OW                                            $ 350 ….. NICE eye appeal but some hard creasing at spine that may not press out. If this doesn't sell. I'll probably get it.

IMG_0656.JPG

:takeit:

8 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

ASM 46                                                   6.5+++                                             OW                                                  $ 195 …. Needs a press... 

IMG_0555.JPG

20 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

ASM 11                                                   5.5                                                 OW                                                 $ 350 :news: SOLD Axmen

IMG_0549.JPG

take by PM!  Thanks!!

23 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

AMAZING ADVENTURES 34                                                 CGC 9.8                                                             $ 85 ...P Craig Russell :cloud9:

IMG_0651.JPG

3 hours ago, steveinthecity said:
On 9/15/2019 at 1:51 AM, jimjum12 said:

IMG_0651.JPG

This book is NICE.... I wish the pictures did it justice …. and I don't know about anyone else, but Russell was one of the first artists to make me see the potential of this medium.... I've lost count of the copies of Dreaming City that I've destroyed. A bio-book about him was released , I wish I could recall the name of it …. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Some of you may have noticed the poor quality of the images thus far..... I was recently forced to get a new camera and , frankly, it sucks for this sort of thing. A family friend was selling his and I picked it up from him, here is a new listing with the new(est) Camera..... it's a little better, but I've yet to find an entry camera to equal the Kodak digital that I got for $ 99 around 15 years ago.... GOD BLESS....

STRANGE TALES 15                                   CGC 5.0                                                                             $ 380 :news:  SOLD via P.M.

….. Real sharp for the grade.... the spine is beautiful. Classic Bill Everett cover. A small amount of writing on the back cover.

IMG_4339.JPG

IMG_4340.JPG

IMG_4341.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

5 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

This book is NICE.... I wish the pictures did it justice …. and I don't know about anyone else, but Russell was one of the first artists to make me see the potential of this medium.... I've lost count of the copies of Dreaming City that I've destroyed. A bio-book about him was released , I wish I could recall the name of it …. GOD BLESS....

Is this what you are thinking of?  I believe Russell does a bit of an autobiography in this volume.  Paul~

Art of P. Craig Russell.jpg

2 hours ago, picon3 said:

Is this what you are thinking of?  I believe Russell does a bit of an autobiography in this volume.  Paul~

Art of P. Craig Russell.jpg

That's the one ! ………. GOD BLESS....

On 9/14/2019 at 11:13 PM, jimjum12 said:

ASM 17                                                           6.0                                              OW                                            $ 275 :news:SOLD Axmen

…. Comes with CGC label

IMG_0663.JPG

Thanks Jimbo for the sweet ASMs!!  Keep em coming!

4 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

More coming tonight? :foryou: :wishluck:

4 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

More coming tonight? :foryou: :wishluck:

:takeit:Take  ASM 16 5.0+   OW/W, ASM 50  raw 3.0/3.5  OW, JIM 62  raw 3.5  C/OW, JIM 66  raw 4.5/5.0   OW, TOS  1  raw 1.8   C/OW, and World of Mystery 1, per PM.  Thx. 

Edited by Pantodude

18 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Some of you may have noticed the poor quality of the images thus far..... I was recently forced to get a new camera and , frankly, it sucks for this sort of thing. A family friend was selling his and I picked it up from him, here is a new listing with the new(est) Camera..... it's a little better, but I've yet to find an entry camera to equal the Kodak digital that I got for $ 99 around 15 years ago.... GOD BLESS....

STRANGE TALES 15                                   CGC 5.0                                                                             $ 380 :news:  SOLD via P.M.

….. Real sharp for the grade.... the spine is beautiful. Classic Bill Everett cover. A small amount of writing on the back cover.

IMG_4339.JPG

IMG_4340.JPG

IMG_4341.JPG

Take per PM

ASM 170  (35 cent Variant)                                                                       CGC 9.4                                                            $ 2500 ….. Tough book in grade. Time payments can be arranged.....

IMG_4495.JPG

IMG_4496.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

12 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

ASM 170  (35 cent Variant)                                                                       CGC 9.8                                                             $ 2500 ….. Tough book in grade. Time payments can be arranged.....

Hi Jim

It shows a 9.4 in the pic - didn't know if the pic was wrong or the title saying 9.8.

2 hours ago, telerites said:
2 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

ASM 170  (35 cent Variant)                                                                       CGC 9.8                                                             $ 2500 ….. Tough book in grade. Time payments can be arranged.....

Hi Jim

It shows a 9.4 in the pic - didn't know if the pic was wrong or the title saying 9.8.

I was listing CGC 9.8 Spidey's in the Mixed section and my mind must have been stuck on 9.8.... it's fixed now. GOD BLESS.....

2001 : A SPACE ODYSSEY  8                                                    CGC 9.8                                                                  $ 400 :news: SOLD Comicshows

… 1st Machine Man

IMG_4393.JPG

IMG_4394.JPG

Edited by jimjum12