• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 2019 CONSIGNMENT ... Recap PAGE 102 .... 30% OFF Raw and 15% OFF CGC
18 18

2,075 posts in this topic

A good friend and old customer has asked me to sell his collection for him …. it's 5000+ books and a LOT of it is "better" material. This is not a "Craig's List" 5000. Naturally, there's no way they're all going up at once. At this time, my plan is to keep it all in one or two threads.... maybe one for the good stuff and another to bulk out group lots.The collection is focused on Marvel books, but still a few others. Here are some of the highlights :

ASM from 2 on.... many 9.8's from the mid 70's on. Dupes of many keys.

Several hundred Atlas books

sweet copies of almost all the 30 and 35 cent price variants.

Several hundred GA books, many genres

Tons of pretty bronze books many 9.0+

..... books are both raw and slabbed. This will take quite a while, but it will be worth the wait. OFFERS will be considered. 

The terms are in the next post...….. Please read them carefully, as they are a little different from my normal thread.

Edited by jimjum12

TERMS.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS THEY ARE DIFFERENT FROM MY USUAL THREADS.

TERMS

1)Shipping to USA is $ 20 for USPS Priority Box, $ 11 for a USPS Priority Flat. I only ship once each week, usually Monday. Due to job concerns, I can not do next day shipping.

BOOKS OVER $ 1000 WILL BE SHIPPED REGISTERED MAIL .

2)Shipping cost to other Countries will vary..... if I am unable to fully insure, the risk will be YOURS.

3) Payment is by check or money order. Paypal up to $ 300 is allowed. 

4)ALL books may be returned in SAME condition within a 2 WEEK period after receipt for ANY reason for full refund plus shipping....return shipping will be your responsibility, unless I missed a major flaw. THESE ARE CONSIGNMENT ITEMS, SO GO OVER THESE ITEMS CAREFULLY WHEN YOU GET THEM, AS SALES ARE FINAL AFTER TWO WEEKS OF RECEIPT.

5)....I DO NOT REFUND SLABBING FEES. ...as the decision to slab is yours.

6)Time Payments may be arranged with 20 % NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. … I do allow the Deposit to be transferred to another item, so it isn't "lost" money to you. Please inquire for details.

7)If you are a member with  very low or no post count, payment may need to be a USPS Money Order. Paypal up to $ 300 will be fine for Boardies in GOOD STANDING.

8) I respect your privacy.... so.... 'I'll Take It" wins in PM OR THREAD.... by time stamp. In the event that time cannot be determined, thread "take its" supercede.

9) I'll take it pending image is allowed and holds the book until you decide otherwise.

10) Trading may sometimes be an option.

Edited by jimjum12

ASM 14                                               CGC 8.5                                              C/OW                               $ 5000  :news: SOLD via PM

…… Old label. nice eye appeal and has never been pressed

DSCN7982 (2).JPG

DSCN7983 (2).JPG

Edited by jimjum12

ASM 3                                                                    CGC 6.0                                          C/OW                                   $ 2500 SOLD via PM

…. Nice 6.0 …

IMG_0320.JPG

IMG_0321.JPG

IMG_0322.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

STAR WARS 1                                    CGC 6.5                                       OW/W                                      4500   :news:  REMOVED FROM SALE

….. 35 cent price variant

IMG_0300.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

HUMAN TORCH 24                                    CGC 6.5                                 OW/W                                  1200   :news: SOLD Gene

… WWII cover, nice copy.

DSCN7993 (2).JPG

DSCN7994.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

FANTASTIC FOUR 55                     CGC 9.0                               W                                 700  :news:  SOLD Bobby Watts

…. Early Surfer appearance, 2nd ?

DSCN7998.JPG

DSCN7999.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

The rest of this group will be alphabetical and in two parts, one for slabs and one for raws. The raws will be first.

These should serve as an example of what else is in store as the liquidation progresses. He had basically all of the PHM Marvels ….. here's one of those. GOD BLESS.....

AMAZING ADVENTURES 3                                 5.5 +++                                           OW/W                              $ 200 … 3/4 " upper spine split and 1/2" tear lower back cover. o/w in the 7.0/7.5 ballpark.

IMG_0114.JPG

AMAZING ADVENTURES 11                                      7.5                                     OW                                     $ 65 :news: SOLD bb8

…. 1st hairy Beast

IMG_0115.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 9                                4.5 +                                       OW                                         $ 585 :news: SOLD comicquant

…. Nice eye appeal

IMG_0117 - Copy.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 13                                            3.5++                                      OW                              515  :news: SOLD Axmen

...Needs a press.

IMG_0119.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

ASM 101                                                   3.5                             OW                                $ 160 :news: SOLD Crazy Canuck

….. 1st moribus

IMG_0120.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

ASM 194                                                            9.0                             W                                     200 :news: SOLD Akita78

..1st Black Cat

IMG_0122.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

ASM 194                                                            5.5                             OW                                   75 :news: SOLD IncrediblePulp

IMG_0124.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

COMBAT CASEY 19                                         5.0++                            OW                                   240   :news: SOLD via P.M.

Heath cover, 1/2" tear front cover

IMG_0125.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

DOOMSDAY + 1   LOT (1-6)                            Avg, 9.0+                    OW/W                               175 … Early Byrne (1975) ..... go ahead and snag it, you know you love some Byrne....

IMG_0126.JPG

IMG_0127.JPG

IMG_0129.JPG

FF 24                                                                 4.0/4.5                        OW /W                                  45 :news: SOLD Philreal

....Subscription copy , but crease is on back cover

IMG_0131.JPG

Edited by jimjum12