• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 2019 CONSIGNMENT ... Recap PAGE 102 .... 30% OFF Raw and 15% OFF CGC
18 18

2,075 posts in this topic

TALES OF SUSPENSE 8                                         5.5/6.0                                    OW                                       410  :news:  SOLD Parker66

IMG_0248.JPG

IMG_0249.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

1 minute ago, Nikelspot said:
3 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

SUB-MARINER 28                                                   3.0                                    OW                                       450 ….Staple rust ….GGA classic

IMG_0235.JPG

IMG_0236.JPG

Take

... this was in my keeper stack, as was the ST 40.... but I figured I' d give you guys a shot first ..... the Subby 33 I had to hold onto, however.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

58 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

STRANGE TALES 49                                              6.0+                                  OW/W                                   495 ...Stains bc, o/w much nicer .... this is a NICE book.

IMG_0225.JPG

IMG_0226.JPG

IMG_0228.JPG

Take

7 minutes ago, buttock said:

Take

7 minutes ago, buttock said:
1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

IMG_0228.JPG

Take

... this one is nice in hand.... I've got a slabbed 7.0 and This one might be better in many ways..... Wish I could have afforded both.... to a good home, though..... as they say. GOD BLESS....

13 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

... this was in my keeper stack, as was the ST 40.... but I figured I' d give you guys a shot first ..... the Subby 33 I had to hold onto, however.... GOD BLESS....

Appreciate that, Jim! Nice hold on the 33

10 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

... this one is nice in hand.... I've got a slabbed 7.0 and This one might be better in many ways..... Wish I could have afforded both.... to a good home, though..... as they say. GOD BLESS....

I love books that look fantastic but have insignificant and unobtrusive defects that make them more affordable.

Edited by buttock

10 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I love double posting evidently. 

Edited by buttock

TALES OF SUSPENSE 11                                       6.0                                   OW                                       495  :news: SOLD 

... one of the tougher PHM's above "beat plus" ..... rough lower back cover corner with color loss

IMG_0251.JPG

IMG_0252.JPG

IMG_0253.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

TALES TO ASTONISH 4                                          6.0                                    OW                                       565   :news: SOLD 

...scarce book, and this one is kind of decent....

IMG_0256.JPG

IMG_0258.JPG

IMG_0259.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

TALES TO ASTONISH 5                                         7.5                                    OW/W                                    800   :news: SOLD 

... I SO want to keep this one .... such a moody atmospheric example of this subject that was a favorite of Jack Kirby's .... NICE fresh copy ....

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

TOD 10                                                                    5.0                                     OW                                        400 :news: SOLD echu

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0266.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

UNCANNY TALES 9                                               5.5                                     OW                                        260 :news: SOLD buttock

..... This cover is signed by "Ul Nevagass" ... I think I see a few different hands in it.... not easy to find a pretty copy, probably only a couple people on the Planet have them in grade.

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_0269.JPG

IMG_0270.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

WAR COMICS 1                                                      5.0                                     OW                                        350  ... first issue of one of the Atlas flagship titles ....

IMG_0271.JPG

IMG_0272.JPG

IMG_0273.JPG

WAR COMICS 19                                                    5.0                                     C/OW                                    185 :news: SOLD Markentoth

….Classic Heath cover

IMG_0274.JPG

IMG_0275.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

WEB OF MYSTERY 16                                            5.0                                    OW                                        125  :news:  SOLD SkOw

IMG_0276.JPG

IMG_0277.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

WEB OF MYSTERY 17                                            5.0 (r)                                 OW                                       154 :news: SOLD Dreamtoreal

. a couple small tear seals and color tough in center of cover. This one used to be kind of tricky to find...

IMG_0278 (2).JPG

IMG_0278.JPG

IMG_0279.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

WITCHES TALES  12                                              3.5                                       OW                                      75 :news: SOLD Point Five

......Stains

IMG_0280.JPG

IMG_0281.JPG

IMG_0282.JPG

Edited by jimjum12