• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 2019 CONSIGNMENT ... Recap PAGE 102 .... 30% OFF Raw and 15% OFF CGC
18 18

2,075 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

(shrug)

Who say nothing good happens after midnight ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Congrats to both - I love stumbling upon these bloodbaths in the morning - it let's me know the hobby is alive and well! :banana: 

A couple of my pals told me I'm a wuss if I don't take the thread to 100 pages …. I know I promised to close this beast down, but they do kind of have a point. hm GOD BLESS....

6 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

A couple of my pals told me I'm a wuss if I don't take the thread to 100 pages …. I know I promised to close this beast down, but they do kind of have a point. hm GOD BLESS....

A real man would Jimbo :baiting:

My legs are burning and the air is getting thin, but I'm going to struggle onward to that 100 page peak in the sky. I'm told that Dale and Andy and a few others are already there.... drinking smoothies and snacking on nachos.... we shall see. This will probably be my one and only time.... these long threads are a handful. GOD BLESS....

DEAD OF NIGHT 11                              CGC 8.5                                  $ 35 :news:  SOLD jhyankees

DSCN9694.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

CHAMPIONS 9                                             CGC 9.8                                       $ 60

DSCN9697.JPG

DSCN9698.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

CHILI 10                                             CGC 9.0                                 $ 30  :news:  SOLD NerV

DSCN9708 (2).JPG

Edited by jimjum12