• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hank Pym (Ant-Man & other identities) & Janet Van Dyne (Wasp) thread
1 1

96 posts in this topic

On 8/30/2019 at 10:45 AM, Beige said:

What with The Black Knight in the Eternals - maybe Garrett will feature in a Giant-Man/Wasp movie?

1791251035_TTA52CGC9.4.thumb.jpg.3feb24bc8f94858432edd8108aaf05cc.jpg

That could very easily happen. I have no inside info on that, but the possibilities are almost endless. Killer book by the way!!!

I loved those Terrific's as a kid - could find them anywhere in the 70's and 80's - now, nowhere to be seen.

Great fun comics!

7 minutes ago, Beige said:

I loved those Terrific's as a kid - could find them anywhere in the 70's and 80's - now, nowhere to be seen.

Great fun comics!

Yeah, I was trying to piece together a complete set over the last year and was getting killed with the postage. Found a guy selling the complete set and bought it in one bunch. Really neat books.

10 minutes ago, boomtown said:

Yeah, I was trying to piece together a complete set over the last year and was getting killed with the postage. Found a guy selling the complete set and bought it in one bunch. Really neat books.

You got the whole run?

Congrats!

The cheap paper was always a killer on these.

Care to share any pictures please?