• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hank Pym (Ant-Man & other identities) & Janet Van Dyne (Wasp) thread
1 1

96 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Drummy said:

Thanks a lot!  I finally found a Stan Lee signature on a key book that had great visual appeal -- the gold marker makes the sig seem 'super classy'!  :martini:

AND it looks to be a "well placed" signature, which is very important to me when I'm looking to buy a Sig Series book. So many I've seen are horribly placed …. yours looks nice!  (thumbsu

I lived through, understand these times and don't hold anyone in contempt because it does provide an accurate depiction of attitudes at the time, but Janet is way too man-crazy and interested in her make-up, clothes, looks in her 60s appearances.

TTA - 58.jpg

On 10/19/2021 at 7:00 PM, KirbyJack said:

…but how else would we know how dreamy that Thor is?

Seems pretty self-evident.

Not to mix mediums, but when my daughter saw Chris Hemsworth in "Star Trek," she immediately leaned over to me and said, "He's going to be a big star."  She went crazy when he was cast as His Dreaminess.