• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

5 posts in this topic

I had the ASM 1 sold here on the boards last week, but the buyer backed out due to some issue with paypal credit or something.  They are now available again and I am lowering the Price up to get these sold Fast!    Free registered/insured shipping on the below books, up to a $100 value!  Other lower value books just standard boxed priority.  I take paypal, venmo, cashiers check etc.  First  :takeit:or accepted deal in PM gets the prize.

Hey, I know these books are on the wish list of everyone and their dog, but finances are not often readily available at the very moment a great deal like this comes up, so with at least 20% down, I can offer up to 6 months payment terms for you to have plenty of time to sell some other books or to save up to get in some funds to help you with your dream grail purchase! :baiting:

Amazing Spiderman #1 CGC 3.5 SOLD!

100% confidence from my long history of selling here on the boards, my kudos page.... 

Edited by TC33

Just added Marvel Preview #4 CGC 9.0 1st Star Lord, GPA $350 for Only $335 Shipped!

Also Marvel Graphic Novel #4 CGC 7.0 (looks nicer!) 1st New Mutants with big New Movie coming up! $96 GPA with prior year sale of a whopping $190 in this grade!  Should go well up when the new movie trailers spread the word worldwide.  Only $78 W/ Free $15 Shipping, Reduced Board Price!

EVERYTHING PRICED TO SELL!  :baiting:   Buy any combo of the big books and lets work out a deal!  

marvel new mutants 4.jpg

marvel preview 4.jpg

FYI, did a search around every possible site online and the cheapest filler copy for my awesome looking Detective 225 is an ugly horrible rag of a 1.8 copy for $2K.   Can't believe people are not jumping all over that insanely Low price for a sharp VF looking CGC 7.0 copy with only slight work from Matt Nelson, top restoration guy at CGC and the world!  That Price for an super high grade presenting AF 15 is almost as hard to match and will probably only be getting worse over time as the #1 desired S.A. book in the world of collecting!  I'm taking these down late tonight or early tomorrow and I have long payment terms available to help you out, so if your thinking about it, don't delay! :baiting: