• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

as a percentage-- how much of your collection have you read?
1 1

85 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

I cannot find a reprint of DD 131

15 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

but I refuse to buy an entire TPB(or two) for two book

That issue's from a particularly weak period in the Daredevil run, and the Masterwork volume is far too expensive and mediocre to buy just for one story.  

3 minutes ago, Badger said:

I have around 7000 books and I have read 90% of them.:acclaim:

So what's that,  six thousand and, er, em, three, err...

hm

F:censored:ing tons :)

37 minutes ago, kaculler said:

I've read about 95% of the comics I have.  I currently have around 90,000 comics and am a couple of months behind on some of the recent books plus 4000 or so back issues that have piled up over the last 5 years.  I'm retired now, so I'm working on it.

:o

1 hour ago, Ken Aldred said:

That issue's from a particularly weak period in the Daredevil run, and the Masterwork volume is far too expensive and mediocre to buy just for one story.  

There's the Daredevil vs Bullseye trade.May be able to find a used copy fairly cheap at a show.

1626722-daredevil_vs_bullseye.jpg

11 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

There's the Daredevil vs Bullseye trade.May be able to find a used copy fairly cheap at a show.

1626722-daredevil_vs_bullseye.jpg

I've never seen that.  I only remembered the excellent Daredevil Visionaries : Frank Miller trade paperbacks, which, of course, didn't include issue 131, as this one does.

14 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

I've never seen that.  I only remembered the excellent Daredevil Visionaries : Frank Miller trade paperbacks, which, of course, didn't include issue 131, as this one does.

I came by it by chance,a friend gave me a short box of readers and this was in there.Good little collection.

I've read the bulk of the silver age, bronze stuff in my collection.  As for the GA.... not very much.  I purchased most of my GA slabbed and never bought the trades (or they are not available).

3 minutes ago, piper said:

I've read the bulk of the silver age, bronze stuff in my collection.  As for the GA.... not very much.  I purchased most of my GA slabbed and never bought the trades (or they are not available).

GA books are beautiful but the stories mostly a bore.

70% counting my raw collection. Have about short box worth books I haven’t read yet because I’ve been busy with school and work. I’d say 95% of my slabbed collection has been read. I try to have a reader copy of every slabbed book I own. 

10 minutes ago, deadleg said:

70% counting my raw collection. Have about short box worth books I haven’t read yet because I’ve been busy with school and work. I’d say 95% of my slabbed collection has been read. I try to have a reader copy of every slabbed book I own. 

If you recount I think its actually 70.04%