• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First Thread as New Shop Owner CLOSED
2 2

34 posts in this topic

Giant-Size X-Men #1   CGC 7.5    $1970

Off-white to white pages. Case has one small scuff but is otherwise in excellent condition. Bought this from a boardie a few months ago before I knew I was going to be buying a shop. Ten years of collecting before I got my first GSX and now I have another one coming in. With shipping included (signature required) this is a bit below the GPA and about what I paid for it a few months ago.

IMG_8649.jpg

IMG_8650.jpg

IMG_8651.jpg

IMG_8654.jpg

IMG_8655.jpg

IMG_8653.jpg

Okay, I had a few questions about some photos of my shop, so I'll post this one up here. Bought from a boardie perhaps two years ago or so.

Fantastic Four #48  CGC 7.5  White Pages   $3000

Beautiful book with great color and white pages! Case is in excellent condition. Didn't think I'd let this one go a few months ago, but now that I have a shop and more stuff coming in, I'll throw it out there.

IMG_8679.jpg

IMG_8682.jpg

IMG_8680.jpg

IMG_8681.jpg

IMG_8684.jpg

IMG_8685.jpg

IMG_8686.jpg

12 hours ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Yes, I did. I liked the location and bought out the inventory, which wasn't particularly good. But I had enough of my own stuff to fill the shop.

Thank god. Yeah they had a poor selection. And like 1-2 graded comics.  

Edited by Bluemedgroup