• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

csaag feedback thread
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I started a WTB thread a few weeks ago and csaag was so kind to reply and offer me some books. This started a very nice communication and even the fact that I live in Europe didn't lead the deal to a stop. Csaag went way out of the ordinary for me to find out shipping costs and shipping ways. Apart from just saying thanks I can only recommend everybody to deal with csaag. I can assure you it will be a pleasure !

Bye,

Archi

I've been looking for some George Pérez books to submit for the private CGC signing, and csaag responded to my WTB thread. Communication was easy and prompt, and asking prices were perfectly fair. I also appreciate him taking the time to give detailed, honest descriptions of the raw book, and for being patient with my centering/wrap OCD.

Books arrived double-boxed and bubble-wrapped, and look great. Very happy with the pleasant transaction; would recommend!