• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 7.0 Captain America Comics 1 (Jon Berk Copy)

24 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, Today I’m listing by far the best book in my collection. 7.0 Jon Berk  copy of Cap 1. 

:rulez:

1. 1st :takeit: in threads trumps any ongoing negotiations. 

2. No returns on CGC slab unless I severely messed something up (I sent you the wrong book). 

3. Shipping is included in my price, but with this specific book I would prefer an in person transaction and would compensate of my listing price if doing so. 

4. I’m offering up to 4 months timed payments with a 20 percent non refundable deposit. Payment made by check, bank wire transfer or cash in person. If paying by check I just have to wait till funds clear before. 

5. I’ll actually take part trade for specific books I’m looking for. Up too half the value I’m looking for. But I’m looking for 1 maybe 2 books tops. Books that I would consider and please realize they have to pass my eye test. 

(5.0-7.5) X-Men 1: at least ow pages, white background and rich colors.

(9.0-9.6) GSXM 1: white pages, white background and rich colors.

(8.0-9.4) TMNT 1: white pages, 1st print 

(5.0-7.5) FF 5: at least ow pages, whiter background. 

Pre code 

chamber of chills 19, black cat 50, journey into mystery 1, Venus 19, Astonishing 30, lawbreakers suspense stories 11, crime does not pay 24, css22, fight against crime 20, beware 10, web of evil 5.

if you have any of these just message me. 

FYI there is a 3.0 ending today on comic link with the same resto and has married pages on top of the Resto. So far the bid is at 36k 

price for my 7.0 is 43,000 shipped