• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in your Collection - Moderns ONLY
21 21

1,940 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Corona smith said:

Nice. How much did you pay if you don’t mind me asking? I think this series is potentially going to be a big hit in other media. 

I Just picked it up on Ebay. It had some interesting things going for it IMO. I like the cover art, the scarcity of the book and of course, the movie being optioned doesn't hurt. I also agree that it could end up being a big hit if done well. Price? Normally, I wouldn't discuss price but seeing as its part of my personal collection... its cool. The sale went through on Ebay at $300. Seller was very easy to work with and I believe he has other Black #1 books. (thumbsu

I got this copy of Wolverine #1 - John Tyler Christopher Variant - from Instagram last week. For the life of me, I don't know why I didn't pick a copy (or several copies) when I was at C2E2 in February. Anyhoo, at least I have one now. I don't know about you, but I can just stare at this cover for an extended length of time.

Wolverine1.thumb.jpg.5396df88995c7218d8436f406c008a90.jpg

This one was supposed to be out for delivery with the last bats 89, but this one went on a little hiccup mail trip, it made it to me finally  ;)

2020_10_19 2_52 PM Office Lens.jpg

2020_10_19 2_53 PM Office Lens.jpg