• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in your Collection - Moderns ONLY
21 21

1,940 posts in this topic

I didn't realize how many last issues there were on the shelves today! And how big the book was compared to usual moderns oye doh!

gods, and mirrors and batgjrls OH MY!!!

I should have sprung for better bags and boards as these are to big for what I have

IMG_20201027_122444012_BURST001.jpg

IMG_20201027_122438970_BURST001.jpg

IMG_20201027_122515645_BURST001.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Got this in an auction today for cover price, not only is it a 1:25 but it's by Takashi Okazaki, I had no idea he was doing covers for Marvel, from what I could find there have only been 3 covers so far, this one, Werewolf by Night 1:50 and a Punisher. I'm going to need to track them all down and really hope more are on the way. For those who don't know, he is the man behind the awesome Afro Samurai.

DinpJ2v.jpg

GyYd7AX.jpg

a8DKrpX.jpg

e7vlJLt.jpg

As mentioned in the other thread

Lined up at 11:50 and was sixth in line and by noon there were 11 behind me

Wasn't at cover as promised so I'm a little cheesed but if I wanted to make sure I could start a pull and it would be cover price so no fault imo

DC is put out on Tuesday when I bought a Batgirl, but today I was going to buy another as it was one per customer yesterday, it was already marked up to $30 so I passed.

Anyway!

1st in hand copy and ratio will be here sometime next week. :)

I'm overall content

IMG_20201028_123156958.jpg