• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in your Collection - Moderns ONLY
21 21

1,944 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, IbukiLord said:

J6CYX3a.jpg

I grabbed one of these out of a dollar bin about a year ago just because I loved the cover. I think there are a few of these covers printed in this style

E: Just looked at my copy. Might think about pressing and prescreening this if this book stays hot through the run-up to the show...

Edited by BoogieWoogie

3 hours ago, Jitstark said:

Thanks for that. It's fine on my computer, I even duplicated it and rotated it and they both come out upside down.

Glad you could sort that out for me. :tink:

it happened to me the other day lol maybe cause for the 1st time in a long while, I took the picture landscape of 3 books, instead of 3 separate portraits.

Still, it happens :headbang: 

:martini:the board functions for uploading pics, used to require a 3rd party site ha, so thankful I came here close to when the boards updated, not mechanically inclined with widgets I am! :sumo::tonofbricks: 

On 5/11/2021 at 5:57 AM, BoogieWoogie said:

I grabbed one of these out of a dollar bin about a year ago just because I loved the cover. I think there are a few of these covers printed in this style

E: Just looked at my copy. Might think about pressing and prescreening this if this book stays hot through the run-up to the show...

It’s a tricky one w the digital code. I already pressed one that is now in a similar shape as one that could also used a press. Some wavy warpiness near the spine