• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in your Collection - Moderns ONLY
21 21

1,947 posts in this topic

I finally found these two issues to add to my collection. Actually it was a complete set of 1-17 but my only care was #14 & #17. First Kamala Khan Cameo & Cameo. I got the whole set for $74 which is around half of what #14 ustalliy goes for. Already have half a dozen graded copies of her first full and done raws as well. 

1BF2186B-A485-418B-9674-831BB53230BB.jpeg

Slim pickings in my neck of the woods lately. Did pick these up for what ended up being $1.42 each! ASM #4 has a finger pull dent on the top of the cover, but over all VF+ I guess. Met up with a guy selling comics on Facebook. I got there early and he was walking down the street with a short box of comics. I opened the back of my SUV so we'd have a place to set them down while I looked through them. When he set them down, the sides of the box splayed open and comics spilled everywhere. The lid was holding the box together! He had about 200 unbagged, unboarded 2013-2015 comics. I took what I thought I could flip since there were no titles that interested me and I already had a copy of the ASM Spider-Verse run. He told me the rest of his books were in another town and that he'd contact me once he had access to them. 

ASM SV Spread.jpg

ASM 4 Front Cover.jpg

22 minutes ago, oldbsturgeon said:

Just bought this earlier today 

FF16AEE4-C707-4AB8-89C6-5C57B31A8B25.jpeg

That's a great scan of the last issue! Congrats!

I was always partial to #15 of that series, I also own a 9.0 of #16 too though, great simple covers  :)

edit: sideshow also had a Adam Hughes statue based on this cover I believe lol

sold out before I got money together ha

Edited by ADAMANTIUM