• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in your Collection - Moderns ONLY
21 21

1,944 posts in this topic

On 3/2/2020 at 3:09 AM, IbukiLord said:

JXNqequ.jpg

FrChwp9.jpg

I absolutely love that Batgirl #40 Purple Rain homage. I’ve owned at least a half dozen over the years and sold 2 early on (meaning just after Prince died), only to like fatefully find another better and cheaper copy than the two I had sold. Just an amazing cover, and I will buy any copy I find for $10 or less.

Edited by BishopT

3 hours ago, BishopT said:

I absolutely love that Batgirl #40 Purple Rain homage. I’ve owned at least a half dozen over the years and sold 2 early on (meaning just after Prince died), only to like fatefully find another better and cheaper copy than the two I had sold. Just an amazing cover, and I will buy any copy I find for $10 or less.

I've been wanting one for a while, funnily enough this one was free as my LCS had a buy 1 get 1 free. I also found that they have another 10 copies or so in the box, I took the best looking one but they were all pretty much in great condition and each was $8.