• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old_Man_Adam feedback thread
1 1

17 posts in this topic

Adam has purchased multiple books from me and always made lightning fast payment. Top notch communication as well! I wish that everybody would be as professional as Adam when it comes to buying comics! Many thanks! :)

Adam bought a nice bronze age key book from me on time payments. One of the easiest people to work with. Paid on time and more impressive is the communication i had with him the entire time.  So glad to have met you and glad you are happy with book. Wonderful transaction. 

Regards

Had the pleasure of selling Adam a few comic sets in a private sale. No tire kicking or chin rubbing involved. He knew exactly what he wanted and we were able to formulate a payment plan acceptable for both of us. Great communication and timely payments. Thanks!

This was Adam’s first purchase from one of my sales threads.  Great communication and timely payment.  A pleasure to do business with, and I hope we do so again.  Kudos!!!! (thumbsu