• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Silver aga and mostly modern raw Bargain Bin, mixed books, some Signed, number ones

133 posts in this topic

Fun thread,great stuff!

I've often wondered with those price stickers-I see them here in Canada sort of often ,more so with 19cents on fifteen centers.Always thought it was a Canadian thing,but I've been oh so wrong before!

These are all from the same collection. The guy grew up in Texas and most are from subscription. He bought a few off the magazine racks as well. He lent them to a friend when he was 18. His friend then shipped out for Viet Nam. 30 years later, he got in touch again through a mutual friend. My buddy called the guy that he lent them too and the first words out of his mouth - after 30 years of not talking at all - "They're in the garage." So he got them back and kept them till now. Not sure about the price sticker ones. Must have been secondhand.

Thanks for looking!

One final book. Amazing Spider-Man 39 4/4.5 Gobby and Spidey discover each other's secret identities and first John Romita on ASM. Silver Age Key. $175. Willing to take PM offers.

Condition notes:

Staples tight to centerfold and the book is flat. PQ is cream with some tanning. Could use a press. Bright colors on cover, but not much gloss.

ASM39FC.jpeg

ASM39BC.jpeg

Edited by Bill Robinson