• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spawn 77 Grading Advice
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Not so much PGM, but could you weigh in on how much of a penalty these two defects would cost me. One is an odd marker dot on the bottom corner of the front cover and the other is just a corner blemish on the spine of the back cover. 

20190830_102116.jpg

20190830_102126.jpg

20190830_102151.jpg

I would say 8.0 as that spine looks like water damage and CGC hammers for water damage stains. 

It's not water damage. It looks like spine wear from someone who doesn't know how to bag a comic. There's a rough spot on the spine higher up similar to current comics that come right off the shelf already looking worn. Don't know how to explain it, but you guys know what I mean? 

Anyways. Question is not what grade, but how much are these two defects specifically. Those of us looking for a little more experience would like to know what the forum thinks.