• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Updated: Ruh Roh, CGCs first 0.0 grade
1 1

26 posts in this topic

Whew,

I have a whole submission showing up that way as we speak. I was surprised there was any update yet as they only received the books Monday. It's marked as Finalized.  I assumed this was something hadn't been updated yet but I've never seen this before from them.  As a side question, since only two of the books have grader notes does that mean the other books are 9.6 or 9.8?  It'll be a nail-biter for me until the grades update.  I'm probably going to have to wait until Tuesday! :(

grading.PNG

Edited by chronosafe

On 8/31/2019 at 9:41 AM, chronosafe said:

As a side question, since only two of the books have grader notes does that mean the other books are 9.6 or 9.8? 

No.

On 8/31/2019 at 9:41 AM, chronosafe said:

It'll be a nail-biter for me until the grades update.  I'm probably going to have to wait until Tuesday!

I had an invoice sit at "Finalized/Imaged/Shipped" for an entire 24 hours before it finally kicked over to "Actually Finalized/Imaged/Shipped" and I could see the grades. Don't understand or see the need for this new layer of non-information, but what can ya do? (shrug)