• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM The Batman Adventures #12
2 2

12 posts in this topic

I Just bought my copy of Batman Adventures #12, the first appearance of Harley Quinn. I thought it was in Good condition, and am thinking about getting it graded despite being beaten up. If I had to guess, it would be either a 2.5 or a 3.0. What grade would you give the comic? Am curious to hear from other people or graders!

IMG_2049.JPG

IMG_2050.JPG

IMG_2051.JPG

13 hours ago, BigDaddy1 said:

I Just bought my copy of Batman Adventures #12, the first appearance of Harley Quinn. I thought it was in Good condition, and am thinking about getting it graded despite being beaten up. If I had to guess, it would be either a 2.5 or a 3.0. What grade would you give the comic? Am curious to hear from other people or graders!

Congrats on the pickup! I agree with the 2.5/3.0 range.

Those staple tears must have been worse than I thought. Maybe the cover was loose a one staple? I thought it would have graded a little bit higher. Still its nice to have a slabbed key in your collection!!! Most of my Flash collection is in this grade range and i'm glad to have every one of them.:cloud9:

@flashlites My LCS told me that the person who walked in with that comic had that, plus many others all thrown in a duffel bag: no bags or boards, and all crumpled together. That was the only comic my LCS took, and got it pressed just to get it flat. I looked at the comic before sending it in and it looked like both staples were on the cover. Still happy with the results though! And congrats on your Flash collection as well!