• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SOLD: Fantastic Four#52 CGC 8.5
1 1

30 posts in this topic

You have to wait 30 days. Then you can nominate him for the probation list. 

Protocol is to...first of all...be reasonably patient before you put someone on blast for being a "nonpaying bidder." It's been 72 hours since your PM negotiations and around 24 hours before he posted it in the thread. I see no mention of a deadline in your rules. Unfortunately, the book is tied up for now, at least if you go by the rules. 

Also, you start by sending one kind reminder, then you wait. Then you send another. Like I said, I'm 99% sure the wait period is a month before anything can be done. 

If you sell the book from under him after he posted an :takeit: then you are in danger of being nominated yourself. I'd at least give the guy a week before hitting the panic button. 

1 minute ago, Randall Dowling said:

FWIW, if I were the buyer, after your posts of the last day, I’d tell you to forget it, keep the book.

No kidding. 

2 hours ago, gunsmokin said:
2 hours ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

I have seen others say @dinesh_sis slow to pay.. 

+1

The guy bought a Tec 27 2.5 for 410K last year along with the OA for ASM 300 !  I think he can pay for this book. :makepoint:

Edited by Gotham Kid

52 minutes ago, dinesh_s said:

Mike, sent you another PM asking for paypal details. I need your paypal address in order to pay man...don't know what else to tell you

Just sent out a response....If you don’t want the book fully understand....if you do, the info is in the PM.  My bad, I apologize :foryou: for posting the questions on the boards....I need to be more specific on my rules when posting a book, and I need to find out where the regulations on posting sales are, so I don’t ask future dumb questions on the boards

Mike

7 hours ago, Mike22 said:

and I need to find out where the regulations on posting sales are, so I don’t ask future dumb questions on the boards

The usage guidelines can be accessed by clicking on the giant red letters at the top of the screen when you visit the forum page. I would say that you can't miss it but....

Capturedddddd.JPG