• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Premium Membership Question
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to purchase the $150 premium membership. I just had a question regarding cost of grading and what you guys average with it. With the discount of 10% and a $20 grading fee making it $18 after discount. Will I have any other fees added on to the final evaluation of grading the books if I only send them in for the grade and slab? I wont be doing a pressing or cleaning or anything just the grading. If it's $18 a book and I do 10 books should it be $180 plus the invoice of $5 and the shipping fee? Ideally i'd like to use the credit immediately with the books ive been selling and I've been reading on the forums that a lot of people like to send it 5+ books at a time usually.

21 hours ago, JGabe said:

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to purchase the $150 premium membership. I just had a question regarding cost of grading and what you guys average with it. With the discount of 10% and a $20 grading fee making it $18 after discount. Will I have any other fees added on to the final evaluation of grading the books if I only send them in for the grade and slab? I wont be doing a pressing or cleaning or anything just the grading. If it's $18 a book and I do 10 books should it be $180 plus the invoice of $5 and the shipping fee? Ideally i'd like to use the credit immediately with the books ive been selling and I've been reading on the forums that a lot of people like to send it 5+ books at a time usually.

I joined as a Premium Member two years ago and have just completed my third renewal. If you pay by continuous direct debit, the fee is reduced to $129, and you still get the $150 credit.

I save until I am ready to send in 25 books - the return shipping is the cheapest per book at that quantity.

I have had zero issues redeeming the credit, and I believe I will remain a member "forever" on those terms.

Best wishes

Stephen

Cgc also has a customer service department. They have phone number and email available.

On 9/1/2019 at 5:56 PM, StephenWA said:

I joined as a Premium Member two years ago and have just completed my third renewal. If you pay by continuous direct debit, the fee is reduced to $129, and you still get the $150 credit.

I save until I am ready to send in 25 books - the return shipping is the cheapest per book at that quantity.

I have had zero issues redeeming the credit, and I believe I will remain a member "forever" on those terms.

Best wishes

Stephen

That’s a great tip thank you. I was thinking about going credit but I will use debit instead.