• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Planet Comics 14 & 15 Club!
2 2

56 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Spyder! said:

The hats and buttons and all that are surely coming. I’m glad you’re in this game for the right reasons :roflmao:

Beautiful copies Jay! I’d seen them both before but that in no one way detracts from their beauty. Only 2 better copies of 15, are you kidding me?!! :whatthe:

Thanks Jared.

So... where’s the 7.5 copy?????

1 hour ago, jhutton2 said:

Its seems like the vast majority of copies of 14 and 15 are owned by boardies :)

Which is just a small percent of collectors out in the world.I would say boardies have great taste in there Planets :smile:

6 hours ago, jhutton2 said:

Its seems like the vast majority of copies of 14 and 15 are owned by boardies :)

4 hours ago, comicjack said:

Which is just a small percent of collectors out in the world.I would say boardies have great taste in there Planets :smile:

Though one potential awkward implication is that no one besides us boardies has any interest in these books, in which case we’re looking at a major hurt when it comes time to sell our 14’s and 15’s in The Future... :/

1 hour ago, Zolnerowich said:

Though one potential awkward implication is that no one besides us boardies has any interest in these books, in which case we’re looking at a major hurt when it comes time to sell our 14’s and 15’s in The Future... :/

You can always use them as beer coasters lol

Just looking through some old pictures in my phone and realized I added one of my very favorite Planets to my collection 1 year ago tomorrow! Picked it up raw (thanks to a boardie) and got it graded shortly thereafter. Came back a 3.5. Never could get a picture in the slab to capture the colors quite right so here it is raw.

1125EE44-14E0-43A9-B579-BA2D75563B5E.jpeg