• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What comes after this 1st appearance boom?
1 1

77 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

It’s a market that’s already desperate and insane enough that if it was alive it would’ve been placed on depot antipsychotic medication years ago.

Scraping the barrel even more aggressively would be profoundly sad.

You're right Paul,but there's plenty of folks that want to dry said sad tears with barrel scrappling dollar profits.

It could use some amitriptyline in high doses.I'm scared to go in the quillcrypt these days as I'm certain i'll damage something valuable lol I mean,Eternals?I stockpiled every dollar bin copy I found for years,thought I was the only one that liked that series!

1 hour ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Elvis like appearances

Where it might be...or not

I wonder what Elvis first comic book appearance is🤔🤔🤔

this is a good thread‼️👍🥰

16 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I mean,Eternals?I stockpiled every dollar bin copy I found for years,thought I was the only one that liked that series!

You weren’t alone.

Up until the Hulk storyline (editorial interference to bring the series into the mainstream Marvel universe) I thought it was excellent.

Edited by Ken Aldred

With so many 1st apps way outside of my comfort zone, 2nd apps of major Spidey villains have become doable for me.  I know since I have been buying, they have escalated.  My ASM 17 (2nd Green Goblin) has almost doubled since I got it here on the boards.  Not movie hype escalation, but I'm happy with it. 

7 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Death of Captain Marvel was BIGgrowing up.Couldn't find that book in Ottawa.Death of Phoenix too.They kill and bring back everyone now,why I said first death lol 

It's morbid,yeah,I was a morbid kid,but hey,look at PCH.Saddest death?Poor Porcupine,turns good,dieds from his own quill.le sigh.

Off topic,but is Wolvie still dead?

Not so odd... there is a boardie that started putting together a mini collection of cards featuring NFL felons. 

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That would be a cool thread!

How many can you name?

Kneel Atoms: Adventures of the Fly #4 (Jan. 1960).  Then off to Archie's jokes n gags.

4 minutes ago, kav said:

Kneel Atoms: Adventures of the Fly #4 (Jan. 1960).  Then off to Archie's jokes n gags.

wow i didn't know he did archie! lol 

the only one i have memorized is scott campbell, which is nintendo power 6...

i think i may know frank miller but anyway 

4 hours ago, kav said:

Wow - you made Archie gag n choke?  :ohnoez: