• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mad....Planets....Jumbo.....a whole lot of war 20% OFF
3 3

33 posts in this topic

Hello,

This thread will be the first my GF and I are doing together.  She found the first 6 comics in Pittsburgh PA and the rest are mine.  Ill keep the prices low, hope there is something for everyone here.  Also have a lot of older price guides that I got from a collection 2 years ago that have been sitting at my place.  Ill post a pic of the cover.....any winners of comics can claim a price guide and ill mail one to you.  Good luck and lets have some fun.

:rulez:

•   No PL/HOS members

•  First  :takeit: trumps all PM negotiations.  Once we agree in PM then you can post the Take.  Thanks

•  I'll take PayPal for total sales under $1000 if PayPal is your preferred method. Personal checks, or USPS money orders for total sales $1000 or higher.

• When the thread is over an invoice will be sent with PayPal address. 

•  I'll expect payment within 10 calendar days of invoice, or the book will be available for sale again (unless we've made other payment arrangements)

• Time payments are available just please PM me first to arrange before taking any comics.

• USA: $10 for raw in any quantity. Please note the shipping prices are slightly higher than they used to be. It is costing a little more these days. 

•  Canada: $15 for raw in any quantity. Overseas- Shipping at cost. I only ship overseas to established board members with references.

• I now only ship one time a week so please be patient as it could take up to 10 days to ship your purchase.

• General Policy: I will accept returns on raw books within 30 days of your receipt of the books, as long as the books are returned to me as they were when you received them. 

• LAST RULE......lets have some fun and be nice to everyone on here.  There will be a ton of great books here......

Anyone who claims a comic can have one of these price guides as a free gift from me.  Please claim if you want one.....thanks

IMG_2353.jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY