• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Spideys, Frazetta and more
3 3

20 posts in this topic

Hello! Another sales thread funding law school. Check out some of these books!

Rules:

• The first unconditional "Take it" in the thread wins.
  • Payment by PayPal or Check only. Payment due within 3 days. No time payments on these books at this time, sorry.
  • I will only ship to USA. Will make exceptions for CA/UK with satisfactory feedback.
  • Shipping in the US is $10. I can only ship on the following Saturday from payment. 
  • No probation members, hall of shamers or otherwise shady peeps.
  • No returns on graded books. Raw books can be returned within 10 days of delivery, in same condition and buyer pays return shipping.
Edited by Bejack3

18 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

It looks like some kind of comic-chiroquackter religned the spine, amongst other touches and pieces added.

The book in question - and all raw books in the sales thread have been removed from sale, although I would like to point out that I dispute lizards2 claim. To other members, I believe that this comment was inappropriate and did not belong in a public sales thread, but rather a private message. Especially when the book in question is low grade, water damaged, of relatively low value, unclear pictures, being sold by a member with sales history and no prior complaints. I believe this was a huge breach in etiquette. A member with 40,000 posts can make a mistake - even if they are your friend. WIth that being said, slabbed books will continue to be for sale, Thanks.

11 minutes ago, Bejack3 said:
33 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

It looks like some kind of comic-chiroquackter religned the spine, amongst other touches and pieces added.

The book in question - and all raw books in the sales thread have been removed from sale, although I would like to point out that I dispute lizards2 claim. To other members, I believe that this comment was inappropriate and did not belong in a public sales thread, but rather a private message. Especially when the book in question is low grade, water damaged, of relatively low value, unclear pictures, being sold by a member with sales history and no prior complaints. I believe this was a huge breach in etiquette. A member with 40,000 posts can make a mistake - even if they are your friend. WIth that being said, slabbed books will continue to be for sale, Thanks.

Fair enough - the next move is yours.

11 minutes ago, Bejack3 said:

Good on you to speak up for yourself. Good luck raising funds for school. 

3 hours ago, icefires said:

Liz, he removed the raw books, so he made the next move. I would like to see the book in question so I can determine if you were being a dikk.

You know very well that I am one, regardless.  He removed the raw books before I posted that, so I removed my quotes of the scans.

The next possible move would be to remove his quotes so he can clean up his thread.

15 hours ago, lizards2 said:

You know very well that I am one, regardless.  He removed the raw books before I posted that, so I removed my quotes of the scans.

The next possible move would be to remove his quotes so he can clean up his thread.

Well alrighty then.

I am interested in the "Spider Man 13 CGC White - firm $1950. This book has some of the whitest pages..."     Are they brilliant white, blindiingly white, white white, or just white?  I would like to see the pages before I consider making an offer.