• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book lot for sale

99 posts in this topic

He's actually a very nice person. And he's trying to help you by offering a perspective from the potential buyers side. Believe it or not, you'll benefit and make better sales if you take in some of the advice people have been sending your way.

In the age of Ebay, people expect to see scans of the books their bidding on. That's not a criticism of you, it's just the reality. People won't even buy from major dealers with a reputation as quickly, if there isn't a scan to look at.

The serial number on the Transformers the Movie #3 is 0083843012

As for a asking price for the whole lot. I really don't know what these books are worth so I'm just going to take the highest bid.

news.gif

I figured, based on your answers, that you are Joel109 or Comicseller109 on eBay. What's the matter, don't want to post under your old ID? You have the exact same books, and exact same attitude.

Welcome back, and I see you're already [embarrasing lack of self control] people off here. Nice try, but I don't think you'll find anyone interested.

What happened to all of your eBay auctions? Why are you No Longer A Registered User?

popcorn.gif

I figured, based on your answers, that you are Joel109 or Comicseller109 on eBay. What's the matter, don't want to post under your old ID? You have the exact same books, and exact same attitude.

Welcome back, and I see you're already [embarrasing lack of self control] people off here. Nice try, but I don't think you'll find anyone interested.

What happened to all of your eBay auctions? Why are you No Longer A Registered User?

popcorn.gif

Jeff.....I am majorly impressed! thumbsup2.gif

popcorn.gif

acclaim.gif

popcorn.gif

Brad,

I think he deserves a Deputy's badge of some kind . . . don't you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif Way to go Jeffrey! 893applaud-thumb.gif

No we don't. Joel, or whatever your name is, I could give a rat's a** if you want to keep going on and on about your Mint books here. But if you want to keep advertising them here, expect to be constantly dumped on.

And that's right, it's Mr. Mean himself who's telling you to take a hike. You were proven a fraud before, and yet here again you are frauding it up again.

Alberto - everytime I see you post, I can only think of Alberto-VO5 27_laughing.gif

stooges.gifhi.gif

Yeah, high school and college were rough for me, what can I say tongue.gif

I'm used to it by now...

Now don't hijack this thread, it's getting too entertaining! makepoint.gif

flowerred.gif

-Transformers #46, CGC 9.8 with white pages

-Transformers #68, CGC 9.8 with white pages

-Transformers #9, CGC 9.6 with white pages

-Transformers #14, CGC 9.6 with white pages

-Transformers the Movie #3, CGC 9.8 with white pages

-Transformers #18, CGC 9.8 with white pages

-Transformers #17, CGC 9.8 with white pages

-Transformers #13, CGC 9.8 with off-white to white pages

-Transformers #15, CGC 9.6 with off-white to white pages

Evidence? Here's your evidence...

-Transformers #46, CGC 9.8 with white pages -- Sold by Joel, won by Bodhar3000

-Transformers #68, CGC 9.8 with white pages -- Sold by Joel, won by Bodhar3000

-Transformers #9, CGC 9.6 with white pages -- Unsold by Joel

-Transformers #14, CGC 9.6 with white pages -- Unsold by Joel

-Transformers the Movie #3, CGC 9.8 with white pages -- Sold by Joel, won by Bodhar3000

-Transformers #18, CGC 9.8 with white pages -- Sold by Joel, won by Bodhar3000

-Transformers #17, CGC 9.8 with white pages -- Sold by Joel, won by Bodhar3000

-Transformers #13, CGC 9.8 with off-white to white pages -- Unsold by Joel

-Transformers #15, CGC 9.6 with off-white to white pages -- Unsold by Joel

And yes, the CGC serial number that you provided for the Transformers the Movie #3 matches. I'd assume that the rest match as well.

So, either you recently bought them off of Joel, in which case you were lying in your first post, or you are Joel. You're both in Southern California and given that you seem to have both the ones you "won" from him and the unsold ones, I'd say that Bodhar3000 and Comicseller109 are the same person.

The shilling that you conducted on your own auctions would also explain why you were NARU'ed by eBay, since eBay will suspend shilling accounts. 893naughty-thumb.gif

How's that? sumo.gif

Any response? popcorn.gif

-Transformers #46, CGC 9.8 with white pages

-Transformers #68, CGC 9.8 with white pages

-Transformers #9, CGC 9.6 with white pages

-Transformers #14, CGC 9.6 with white pages

-Transformers the Movie #3, CGC 9.8 with white pages

-Transformers #18, CGC 9.8 with white pages

-Transformers #17, CGC 9.8 with white pages

-Transformers #13, CGC 9.8 with off-white to white pages

-Transformers #15, CGC 9.6 with off-white to white pages

Evidence? Here's your evidence...

-Transformers #46, CGC 9.8 with white pages -- Sold by Joel, won by Bodhar3000

-Transformers #68, CGC 9.8 with white pages -- Sold by Joel, won by Bodhar3000

-Transformers #9, CGC 9.6 with white pages -- Unsold by Joel

-Transformers #14, CGC 9.6 with white pages -- Unsold by Joel

-Transformers the Movie #3, CGC 9.8 with white pages -- Sold by Joel, won by Bodhar3000

-Transformers #18, CGC 9.8 with white pages -- Sold by Joel, won by Bodhar3000

-Transformers #17, CGC 9.8 with white pages -- Sold by Joel, won by Bodhar3000

-Transformers #13, CGC 9.8 with off-white to white pages -- Unsold by Joel

-Transformers #15, CGC 9.6 with off-white to white pages -- Unsold by Joel

And yes, the CGC serial number that you provided for the Transformers the Movie #3 matches. I'd assume that the rest match as well.

So, either you recently bought them off of Joel, in which case you were lying in your first post, or you are Joel. You're both in Southern California and given that you seem to have both the ones you "won" from him and the unsold ones, I'd say that Bodhar3000 and Comicseller109 are the same person.

The shilling that you conducted on your own auctions would also explain why you were NARU'ed by eBay, since eBay will suspend shilling accounts. 893naughty-thumb.gif

How's that? sumo.gif

Any response? popcorn.gif

Man, Jeff, you are on a roll!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif