• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book lot for sale

99 posts in this topic

-Transformers #46, CGC 9.8 with white pages

-Transformers #68, CGC 9.8 with white pages

-Transformers #9, CGC 9.6 with white pages

-Transformers #14, CGC 9.6 with white pages

-Transformers the Movie #3, CGC 9.8 with white pages

-Transformers #18, CGC 9.8 with white pages

-Transformers #17, CGC 9.8 with white pages

-Transformers #13, CGC 9.8 with off-white to white pages

-Transformers #15, CGC 9.6 with off-white to white pages

Evidence? Here's your evidence...

-Transformers #46, CGC 9.8 with white pages -- Sold by Joel, won by Bodhar3000

-Transformers #68, CGC 9.8 with white pages --

Sold by Joel, won by Bodhar3000

-Transformers #9, CGC 9.6 with white pages -- Unsold by Joel

-Transformers #14, CGC 9.6 with white pages -- Unsold by Joel

-Transformers the Movie #3, CGC 9.8 with white pages -- Sold by Joel, won by Bodhar3000

-Transformers #18, CGC 9.8 with white pages -- Sold by Joel, won by Bodhar3000

-Transformers #17, CGC 9.8 with white pages -- Sold by Joel, won by Bodhar3000

-Transformers #13, CGC 9.8 with off-white to white pages -- Unsold by Joel

-Transformers #15, CGC 9.6 with off-white to white pages -- Unsold by Joel

And yes, the CGC serial number that you provided for the Transformers the Movie #3 matches. I'd assume that the rest match as well.

So, either you recently bought them off of Joel, in which case you were lying in your first post, or you are Joel. You're both in Southern California and given that you seem to have both the ones you "won" from him and the unsold ones, I'd say that Bodhar3000 and Comicseller109 are the same person.

The shilling that you conducted on your own auctions would also explain why you were NARU'ed by eBay, since eBay will suspend shilling accounts. 893naughty-thumb.gif

How's that? sumo.gif

Any response? popcorn.gif

Too funny!!! thumbsup2.gifyay.gif

We of the CGC BOARD CONSUMER PROTECTION AGENCY do hereby confer upon JEFFREYKLI, the official rank of DETECTIVE, and all the honors and privileges due him. Congratulations, detective!

badge.jpg

You know Jeff, I'd swear you're more angry at this guy than I am. I am glad you've once again, unequivocally exposed this insufficiently_thoughtful_person of a fraud. FRAUD! And, he's super stupid. But, like most criminals, it's their stupidity that gets them caught, and this guy is another shining example.

-Transformers #46, CGC 9.8 with white pages

-Transformers #68, CGC 9.8 with white pages

-Transformers #9, CGC 9.6 with white pages

-Transformers #14, CGC 9.6 with white pages

-Transformers the Movie #3, CGC 9.8 with white pages

-Transformers #18, CGC 9.8 with white pages

-Transformers #17, CGC 9.8 with white pages

-Transformers #13, CGC 9.8 with off-white to white pages

-Transformers #15, CGC 9.6 with off-white to white pages

Evidence? Here's your evidence...

-Transformers #46, CGC 9.8 with white pages -- Sold by Joel, won by Bodhar3000

-Transformers #68, CGC 9.8 with white pages -- Sold by Joel, won by Bodhar3000

-Transformers #9, CGC 9.6 with white pages -- Unsold by Joel

-Transformers #14, CGC 9.6 with white pages -- Unsold by Joel

-Transformers the Movie #3, CGC 9.8 with white pages -- Sold by Joel, won by Bodhar3000

-Transformers #18, CGC 9.8 with white pages -- Sold by Joel, won by Bodhar3000

-Transformers #17, CGC 9.8 with white pages -- Sold by Joel, won by Bodhar3000

-Transformers #13, CGC 9.8 with off-white to white pages -- Unsold by Joel

-Transformers #15, CGC 9.6 with off-white to white pages -- Unsold by Joel

And yes, the CGC serial number that you provided for the Transformers the Movie #3 matches. I'd assume that the rest match as well.

So, either you recently bought them off of Joel, in which case you were lying in your first post, or you are Joel. You're both in Southern California and given that you seem to have both the ones you "won" from him and the unsold ones, I'd say that Bodhar3000 and Comicseller109 are the same person.

The shilling that you conducted on your own auctions would also explain why you were NARU'ed by eBay, since eBay will suspend shilling accounts. 893naughty-thumb.gif

How's that? sumo.gif

Any response? popcorn.gif

Holy [embarrasing lack of self control]! You kick major tail Detective Kli! Joel: I hate you. I spent time trying to help you you little dung beetle. I'm going to go back and delete my post. Yes, delete. Ring a bell? Delete, delete, delete. Not only are you a liar, a fraud and a kook but you are probably the stupidest person I have never met. Props to Jeff! Welcome back Joel, you friggin wack job.

We of the CGC BOARD CONSUMER PROTECTION AGENCY do hereby confer upon JEFFREYKLI, the official rank of DETECTIVE, and all the honors and privileges due him. Congratulations, detective!

badge.jpg

Sweet! 893applaud-thumb.gif I will wear this with honor.

You know Jeff, I'd swear you're more angry at this guy than I am. I am glad you've once again, unequivocally exposed this insufficiently_thoughtful_person of a fraud. FRAUD! And, he's super stupid. But, like most criminals, it's their stupidity that gets them caught, and this guy is another shining example.

I don't think it's anger, but I'm really annoyed that he thinks we're fools. C'mon, how many people come on here and offer up CGC graded Transformers? And random issues at that? As soon as he posted the list, I knew he was Joel. I just baited the trap and waited for him to fall in. The nice side benefit is that he also unknowingly exposed his other shill eBay ID, although it looks like it's only a buying ID.

badge.jpg

Sweet! 893applaud-thumb.gif I will wear this with honor.

My pleasure Jeff......

First one issued...so I've added a number : #0001 (refresh your browser)...I may have to make this a regular ceremony when someone goes beyond the call of duty.

I don't think it's anger, but I'm really annoyed that he thinks we're fools. C'mon, how many people come on here and offer up CGC graded Transformers? And random issues at that? As soon as he posted the list, I knew he was Joel. I just baited the trap and waited for him to fall in. The nice side benefit is that he also unknowingly exposed his other shill eBay ID, although it looks like it's only a buying ID.

Great work Jeff, another fraudster busted by the CGC board's hit squad. thumbsup2.gif

....Did anyone bother to ask about the page quality?....I don't care what the rest of the book is like,...if the page quality is white I'm paying four times guide,..... thumbsup2.gif

I will be issuing the next badge to Old Guy.......and creating a gallery of the badges issued to the CGC Board Vigilantes....if you have nominations for others.... please pm me.

Red Hook

I will be issuing the next badge to Old Guy.......and creating a gallery of the badges issued to the CGC Board Vigilantes....if you have nominations for others.... please pm me.

Red Hook

He is a bit old school and doesn't post much any more, but back in the board's early days Rickdogg was the number one scam-buster. hail.gif

It's a shame these guys get to just walk away from a board if they get caught scamming. What we need is some sort of internet-based 'scarlet letter', so that every handle this guy ever uses is prefixed by "IAMADIRTYSCAMMINGBASTIDGE_"

... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

perhaps that's too long.