• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 8 CGC 9.2 W - Spider Man

3 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I sold some raw books about 10 years ago on the boards but this time and just recently some CGC slabs
(I am mtlevy on eBay and have a CAF gallery - now have a kudos thread under mtlevy1)

This is a dedicated thread for a 9.2W ASM 8, Spider-Man - well centered, vibrant and gorgeous in hand - Price: Was $3,495 Now $3,295

A added an additional picture as the first pic doesn't capture color well

I am selling my over-copy as my first 10 ASM issues are all lower grade than this 9.2

Books are sold first come, first served with :takeit: in the thread having priority over PM discussions.  Payment via PayPal or check- at this level I like to get 10% paypal and rest check to save the 3%

Shipping in continental US $15 priority / signature required - I have CIA Insurance so will cover insurance

Prices are meant to reflect market pricing so if you have comps that you feel support a lower price feel free to drop me a PM

Thanks!

Mark

ASM 8 FC.jpg

ASM 8 BC.jpg

Edited by mtlevy1
Price Drop

I am adding this picture as the upper left hand corner of the book is the only area with a defect that I see and the other front cover shot has a bit of glare - that said, this picture is very unflattering of that corner and makes the corner look worse than it is in hand - but does reflect color better

1855875907_ASM8FCULHC.thumb.jpg.0d14d1dbed0e825726b82bcad78498dc.jpg

Edited by mtlevy1