• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest (sign-up thread)
9 9

341 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

you'll get better....... :wishluck:, you've got a couple of weeks to check out the spare a grade forum....!!

you should at least know the grading scale .5 1.0 1.5 1.8 2.0 2.5 3.0 3.5 4.0 4.5 5.0 5.5 6.0 6.5 7.0 7.5 8.0 8.5 9.0 9.2 9.4 9.6 9.8 9.9 10

ready or not here i come lol jk

but don't put two grades for the same book when submitting grades lol 

we've had people put 4.8 or the like, so do a minimal amount of familiarizing :headbang: 

Jeez, I know how the grading scale goes ! I'm not gonna give a book a grade of C. 4.875!  or 52 & 3/4 lol

Who do you think I am: Bee yotch Coin Swarmi? :roflmao:

I know you are trying to be helpful: just trying to catch a laugh here or there! 

Edited by comics4all

Just now, comics4all said:

Jeez, I know what the grading scale! I'm not gonna give a book a grade of C. 4.875! lol

Who do you think I am: Bee yotch Coin Swarmi? :roflmao:

You there! Settle down. :preach: 

Just now, porcupine48 said:

giphy.gif

Well,I'm in.Sign me up S.V.P.

Sorry, I'm apparently not approved for pointing out obvious restoration.  And, I can't deny being a person_too_unaware_of_social_graces. (thumbsu

2 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
26 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

You there! Settle down. :preach: 

Oh man,Andy told me to settle down once almost ten years ago and I'm STILL behaving.(most of the time)

Andy is a behaver..., and I don't take that lightly. :sumo: 

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Sorry, I'm apparently not approved for pointing out obvious restoration.  And, I can't deny being a person_too_unaware_of_social_graces. (thumbsu

I'm sure it can be arranged to let you in,or just pm me your grades and I'll take all the glory :ph34r: :acclaim:

Just now, porcupine48 said:
5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I'm sure it can be arranged to let you in,or just pm me your grades and I'll take all the glory :ph34r: :acclaim:

All I can say is 9.2 and FU.   

banana029.gif

smiley-flip-the-bird.gif 

sorry to raise concern. I should not have posted here.

Andy is a great guy and I'm sure these contestestes serve some sort of purpose.

I will fade in to obscurity now. Linus does not actually approve.  He's got CT around the nose though..., 

Edited by lizards2