• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question for Sellers! China
2 2

37 posts in this topic

I've bought one thing from a seller in China, I think it was my joker themed light that changes colors lol

But I don't have my listings set for international buyers anyway so what do I know lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Chinese collectors are typically into more obscure things. Western Art is not one of them...

I'd imagine! With manga and anime and other forms of art forms, they've probably got there hands full, it is an interesting question though.

With all the IH 181's that are in CGC 8.5 priced at $85, I've kind of written them off in the back of my mind. I don't want them to be able to pull more scams..... with my books. Despite them being able to copy and paste pics..... rantrant

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'd imagine! With manga and anime and other forms of art forms, they've probably got there hands full, it is an interesting question though.

With all the IH 181's that are in CGC 8.5 priced at $85, I've kind of written them off in the back of my mind. I don't want them to be able to pull more scams..... with my books. Despite them being able to copy and paste pics..... rantrant

Chinese hobbies include: Printing counterfeits and selling said counterfeits.

They do the same thing with limited edition playing cards.

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I've bought one thing from a seller in China, I think it was my joker themed light that changes colors lol

But I don't have my listings set for international buyers anyway so what do I know lol

You had no problem getting it?

14 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

You had no problem getting it?

lol right? it did come, I wouldn't be surprised if it had a listening device though hahahaha, but seriously, it did come....

1 hour ago, blazingbob said:

No those crooks are generally from Montreal.

That's sad.  We went to an Indians' game in Toronto years ago.  I was very impressed with how cordial and polite the people were, even to the opposing fans.  When Roberto Alomar came up to bat, he was loudly booed.  I asked a young boy of 8 or so, "Why are they booing Alomar ?" .  He quickly replied, "Because he spat on an umpire!" .

Edited by Cliff R.

18 minutes ago, Cliff R. said:

That's sad.  We went to an Indian's game in Toronto years ago.  I was very impressed with how cordial and polite the people were, even to the opposing fans.  When Roberto Alomar came up to bat, he was loudly booed.  I asked a young boy of 8 or so, "Why are they booing Alomar ?" .  He quickly replied, "Because he spat on an umpire!" .

Go Tribe!!

I’ve done sales to Hong Kong, not for comics, but for jewelry.  That is another reason I’ve used the Global Shipping System only.

On a side note there must be a reason that eBay’s new managed payment system which I have NOT enrolled in is not supported with the global shipping program. 

Edited by Buzzetta

39 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

There does seem like a large increase in sales to Canada lately.  Their loonies must be doing well.

Just dont ask about their economy or cgcmod1 will give you a warning.

( Please cgcmod1 dont give me a warning for political reasons. I'm just pointing out what not to do) :foryou: