• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Spider-Man Label

13 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

Not gonna lie, I kinda want to re-holder my ASM v2 #36 just for this label.  It seems a little fitting.  The only other thing I would ask for is an ultra limited edition Black Label specifically for the book.

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/7712/

nice I might have to sub some books that spiderman label looks cooler to me than the other modern one. (thumbsu:headbang:

6 minutes ago, Kon_Jelly said:

It's much better than the previous Spidey label at least. Don't you also have to pay a separate invoice fee if your submission has some with the custom label and some without? Or did I make that up?

it's an extra $5 for the label....

i've heard that if it is some special labels and some not that they ship them seperately....

not sure of any additional costs....edit i suppose that means additional shipping costs :eek: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

10 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

it's an extra $5 for the label....

i've heard that if it is some special labels and some not that they ship them seperately....

not sure of any additional costs....edit i suppose that means additional shipping costs :eek: 

Yeah that's what I was getting at - it's not just $5 unless your submission only contains that label. 

I had the same thought soon as I saw it. The labels usually do nothing for me but ASM36 would look great with that label. I don’t have any cons left to go to but I’d be tempted to make the hour or so drive to Sarasota to drop my copy off if I had Collector membership. 

34 minutes ago, Cman429 said:

I had the same thought soon as I saw it. The labels usually do nothing for me but ASM36 would look great with that label. I don’t have any cons left to go to but I’d be tempted to make the hour or so drive to Sarasota to drop my copy off if I had Collector membership. 

My copy of ASM #36 is actually at Sarasota now.  Unfortunately, they can't add the label as it's part of a larger submission.  I would have to re-send, pay re-holdering fees, and then have it shipped back (so somewhere in the ballpark of $80).  Nevermind that it'd be $80 all in, but we know how clumsy USPS/FedEx/UPS can be with comics.  So yeah...I guess I won't be getting this label.  :sorry:

Edited by ExNihilo